the Rift

[OPEN] welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
They're calling for you! Liebling purred in my head as my name rang in my ears. So it would seem they were. There was a slight grumble to escape my mouth - having been on the lookout for Ghost as of late to send her on the mission I needed her to do, and being forced to push it off again.

A gentle sway took over my gates as I swung forwards at a simplistic trot. I would arrive when I felt like arriving. They would wait if it was of enough importance to call both leads. There was a lift of my head as I pulled up near the opening of the land. Three - no four horses were now gathered there, but I wasn't close enough yet to make out anything except the wings of Midas.

Whatever. At least I was fashionably late. Better than these others could say! A gentle huff escaped my maw before I began to trot up towards them again. Edging in closer all I caught was Midas's welcomes for everyone which was here. Well, that and Innerste complaining about how not everyone was exactly acceptable in appearance.

Plenty of forced interactions with others caused the smile that appeared upon my maw to glide in with ease - looking as real as if I could actually feel at all. "Delinne. Midas." I almost purr, pulling up alongside the painted pegasus. "Hello," was all I offered to the new stag near her, gently ducking my head in a welcoming gesture and then resting my stance.

Time to see what was going on, no?
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas - by Oras - 03-26-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas - by Seele - 03-27-2014, 10:03 PM