the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm With You {Krieger}

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady

It is ridiculous that you are this far north at this time of the year, but the glaciers worked like magnets, pulling you further and further from the temperate woods of the Deep Forest. You’d had your fun, dancing around in those endless mirrors, but it was time to move on and head south. Too bad you’re going in the wrong direction.

You haven’t realized it quite yet, but soon it will become apparent to you that you are lost. Now, lost is technically a relative term—you often wander unfamiliar territory, and this is hardly any different—but in this case, you want to go one place, and you are maddeningly unsure of how to get there. So, you move across the tundra in a random direction, telling yourself that you are heading to warmer weather, when in actuality, you are travelling farther north.

After a good day’s travel, you are exhausted and frustrated. Everything on this cursed steppe looks the same—it’s like you’re going in circles! And it isn’t getting any warmer either. In fact, as night begins to fall, it’s growing colder and colder by the minute. You huff angrily, striking at the snow with a dainty hoof. You are cold, and hungry, and worst of all, one of your beautiful braids has come undone. You are positive that you must look absolutely unkempt, and that you cannot stand. If you were assured that you were alone, you would have screamed in rage, but, as you discovered earlier, others can hide in the emptiest of places. You shift your weight uneasily, eying your surroundings. Though you may blend in with the pristine snow, there is no cover on this tundra. A feeling of vulnerability rises in your chest, and you attempt to shove it back down violently. You are no chicken-hearted weakling…

@[Krieger]
OOC: Taking you up on the Krieger thread that we discussed waaaay back on the plotting board (“Blind Dates?”). Sorry it took me so long to get to! Take your time with replies.

Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
The alabaster and scarlet marked beast strode through the snow lifting his powerful legs above the crust just to ear the tantalizing crunch. Krieger had not wanted to stray to far from home, so he decided to see what was just beyond the borders. All he had found so far was more mountains and snow. it wasn't like the brute cared if it was snowy or not, his hulking size kept him warm even on the coldest of nights. Instead of worrying about the cold he was free to wonder at his leisure and enjoy the simple fact of moving. he carried his enormous head low his strong black horn parallel to the snowy ground. A scent hit his large muzzle like a bull moose might hit a wolf.

Pausing to draw in the fridge air he pinpointed the mare's scent and followed it slowly, as if he had all the time in the world. He soon found the much smaller grey mare standing dejectedly in the snow. The beast took in her long spiraled horn and delicately woven braids before moving closer. His avalanche like voice rumbled form deep within his chest, "Are you lost?" He was a stallion of few words, but he could not leave this mare here if she truly were lost.

His leaders would not be happy if he turned down a fellow unicorn from his help. He strode closer the snow crunching pleasantly under his massive hooves.Either way the stud would not harm the mare, unless he had been ordered too or she aggravated his short temper enough to feel his wrath. "I am Krieger of the Aurora basin, I know these mountains well enough to guide you down." He paused from his rumbling before choosing his next words carefully, "My herd is home to only Unicorns, like ourselves, I know you would be welcomed if you seek a place to rest." Lowering his hulking head he allowed his blood red forelock to cover his cloudy eye. His voice roared once more, "I am Krieger, and you are?" He awaited her response silently.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words:350 @[Sheba]
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)