the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The forest.

I met him here. Mauja. His name is so alluring to me right now, and I can feel my heart beat faster at the thought of him. Maybe he is here? Perhaps that is why I have come here all the way from the World's Edge: my home. I want to see that stallion again, I want to know more about him. Our discussion ended quite abruptly, but that's usually how all my conversations end.

Like with Alysanne.

I love that mare like a sister now. I saw her in the Edge's meeting, and I craved to tell her everything that has happened to me. I saw her in the dark room, well, not really "saw", but more like heard and smelt. I only saw a glimpse of her when my fire dared to wave towards her for a moment. Plus, when I had seen her, we had company, so I could not tell her everything.

Now, little miss Africa is the one horse I am actually searching for. She probably saved me from dying. She had taken me in, brought me to the Dragon's Throat, and then I had vanished into a dark cloud and got turned into a horrifying wraith. Eventually, I got fixed up and found an egg (that is now firmly clutched by my folded left wing). I need to go to the Dragon's Throat and search for her. She is my best friend, too. I do not think I could tell anyone else what I could tell her.

Even if all I tell her about is my childish crushes on Sultans.

As I walk under the canopy of stars, I see this mare appear out of nowhere. She is beautiful and I am compelled to trot towards her. I do not think there is a mare more physically beautiful. I must admit it, I may be jealous. She has wings, like me, but they don't look like mine. I am graceful, but she is more so. I seem to lack everything compared to her.

Suddenly, I am compelled to bow before her-- So, I do.

I bend down and form a near perfect bow to her. After a moment of wondering if she has noticed me yet, I stand back up. I sense the strong feeling of power, almost like I did with the god of the earth. Is she a god? She must be, and so I address her like that. "Goddess, why do you roam these forests?" My tone is curious. Perhaps there is brooding trouble and she is here to save us. I am thankful that she is here. I was getting awfully lonely. The only thing I have really had time to think about is the feather tied into my mane from the God of the Earth.

Would this queen give me one, too? I am overcome with the feeling that this is the goddess of my home. "You need not tell me the answer to my question. I know of horses that enjoy privacy" Mauja the Ironclad. "I hail from your lands, and I aim to please you by serving you and doing so gratefully. I ask you, though, might I be fortunate enough to have one of your feathers? Earth God has given me one, but that seemed to be something... not of the ordinary. You do not have to give me anything. You have given me the World's Edge to call a home, and you have also given me Kahlua and Kaj, two horses that will make fine leaders. I cannot repay you for that, but please know that I am truly grateful." My voice is strong, but this mare should easily be able to see that I would kiss the very grounds she walks on. If she asks me to jump off a cliff while my wings are tied shut, I will.

She's a good goddess (with a great taste in land.)

Then I notice the white mare. I nod subtly to her, acknowledging her presence. "Hello, I'm Aurelia-- a World's Edge Acolyte Philosopher." I made my greeting courteous, short, and sweet. These next few minutes were to be solely on the goddess herself.

ooc:; Aurelia is asking for a feather, but goddess moon can deny her it and get all mean if she wants. It isn't something she has to do, it's more like a favor. XD

Aurelia would like to quest for:
::[Custom Item | Removable armor. Must have wings part to call the armor to her.]
She has been denied once for the armor: Here
Wishlist Link: Here

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by God of the Moon - 03-24-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Sheba - 03-24-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Aurelia - 03-24-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Hotaru - 03-25-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Morir - 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Illynx - 03-25-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Andromeda - 03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Torleik - 03-27-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Abishia - 03-28-2014, 07:51 PM