the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She had worked so hard for that companion, but to no avail. Deer had gotten it, which she was okay with, but still, it wasn't like she didn't desire things. Which is exactly why her greed ended up here. Elsa meandered into a deep, and dark forest, which was filled with horses by this point. In the crowd, many mingled. She made out a cream unicorn mare like herself, and A golden dappled pegasus who was quite beautiful. The next was a normal, strawberry colored unicorn filly and a fiery colored colt. Quickly followed by a black unicorn and shiny face whom she had met at the companion competition. Last but not least, a starry looking unicorn, and then, there was little ole Elsa.

Elsa shrugged, as she boldly moved toward the front. At this point, she had nothing to loose. She had known by taking the armor, she had made her fair share of enemies, and she honestly was not trying to. She had the right to defense, and until she got her own, desired armor, and ill fitted, tight, unicorn leather armor would have to do. So, that is why she was here, trying to seek her own and return this armor to the basin for them to decide what would be done of it. "Lady of the Night, I wish to get armor, mimicking my own body and power." She said, motioning to her body and glassy hooves. "I wish to get a hard glassy blue armor. I wish it to be summoned for a headpiece to fit me perfectly, and cover my face, body, chest, and partway down my legs. Leaving my lower legs and belly exposed." She finished with a bow before backing away. Maybe she angered a god, that would be the icing on the cake. Not really, but honestly, c'est la vie.

"Talketh."

[Wishlist || Hard Glass armor]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by God of the Moon - 03-24-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Sheba - 03-24-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Aurelia - 03-24-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Hotaru - 03-25-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Morir - 03-25-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Illynx - 03-25-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Andromeda - 03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Torleik - 03-27-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Quest Drop #12 Dark | Wind - by Abishia - 03-28-2014, 07:51 PM