the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm a young lover's rage

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

As hot as fire, cold as ice,
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The bitter cold bites against her pelt, teeth gnashing against the slicing cold air that blows relentlessly. Snow blankets the Earth thickly, burying everything beneath its covers. The cold numbs her body, and even some of the pain that pumps through her veins in place of her blood. Her heart thuds slowly in her empty mind, golden eyes turned down as she grudgingly treks across the snowy wasteland, one destination in mind: the beach. The beach made her think of warmth and summer, so possibly there would be no snow, or at least less, there?

The temperature only seemed to raise slightly as she moved further and further along, and she seemed to be covered in a fine layer of ice and snow. Irrydae pauses to do her best to shake it off, but does not bother herself with it. Surely the Earth God would've picked a Storyteller by now, and she had herd nothing, so that must mean... the thought made her instantly sick to her stomach. She was still hopeful though, Gods are busy and do not worry themselves with mortal business.

It takes her awhile to reach the Endless Blue, and she saw sand/ A gleeful filling settled inside her for the first time in a long time, her golden orbs pricking with brightness for a moments time. It slowly ebbed to a dull as her eyes watched the grey waters angrily crash against the beach, eyes glazing over as her mind is filled with nothing but her heartbeat and her breathing, which hitched suddenly as a image of her beautiful Evers trickled before her eyes. She turns her eyes away quickly, squeezing them shut as her chest flares in pain. She darts down the beach, setting herself at a brisk pace and letting the exhaustion of exercise and heavy breathing becoming harder with the cold air.

A horse appears before her and her mind spins, hopeful, but he is just of a solid black. Her stomach drops and all she wants to do is scream, and scream, and scream. Irrydae slows down, and decides to approach the stranger. Her golden eyes are dull, emotionless when she stops and watches him silently. Previously, she would have cheerily introduced herself and made small talk, but she can not bring herself to do that anymore. Nothing feels right anymore.

"Speak"

As deep as a bite, as dark as the night,
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong.
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Irrydae - 03-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Irrydae - 04-02-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: i'm a young lover's rage - by Tyradon - 04-08-2014, 05:01 PM