the Rift

[OPEN] newly found angels

Nayati Posts: 116
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: four years
Rathunax :: Common Red Dragon :: Shock Breath cailyn

I know your wavering heart, intimately</style>

Nodding along, the petite fae pleasantly lowered herself to her knees in the soft sand, flicking her tail as carefully as she could managed around the newly born little Hemlock. The fuzzy owlet would have a throne by the time the doting mares were done with him, and though he wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it until he was older and with more consciousness, Nayati swore to keep visiting the precious little creature, to keep spoiling him with all her ability. In time it might become obvious, perhaps overbearing, but it was an excuse both to see Hemlock and Alysanne, but to give herself something to do that would make her happy.

It seemed Hemlock, at least, was happy with the soft cooing that escaped from his tiny beak. Nayati aww'd over him softly, endeared by his pathetic, adorable awareness. Rathunax was still but a fledgling, and yet she missed those tiny baby days already, when he was flightless and clinging to her mane with those big brimstone eyes. These tiny babes were so precious, she could not help but to want to see every single one ever brought into the world!

And further good news! Nayati stirred in her joy, eyes alight and smile brighter than the northern star on a clear night. Oh, the chances! And her insides brightened like a supernova was going off inside her. She wouldn't be alone! She could be helpful! The relief, the incomparable joy and appreciation apparent on her face was nearly painful, her desperation for friendship so apparent. "I'm of the World's Edge too! Though I...I truly have no talents," she admitted softly, "So I have job." Tiny white hooves nudged the sand as she straightened further, eyes glowing like the bloodstones beneath the lake in the deep forest. Nayati thanked the coincidence that they'd met that morning, that she had somehow managed to get the beautiful mare to actually like her!

Blushing shyly at her outburst she peered up from beneath shocking snowy lashes, lovely smile painting her lips. "Sorry. But we're not saints, truly. We just want to help. But oh, if we live in the same herd, I...I can help so much more!" Calm down Nayati, your desperation is showing. "Rathunax and I can hunt for you, and help you store up! A healer shouldn't be doing such dirty work, you're too valuable to the herd, but we're low on the ladder. We can do it!" Her own self-deprecation was blind to her by now, her smile bright and hopeful. Would Alysanne take her up on her offer?

@[Alysanne]

the rose shadows said that they loved the sun, but they also loved the dark, 
where their roots grew through the lightless mystery of the earth. the roses said: you do not have to choose. 

Messages In This Thread
newly found angels - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Nayati - 03-28-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Alysanne - 03-29-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Nayati - 04-01-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Alysanne - 04-04-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: newly found angels - by Nayati - 04-10-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: newly found angels - by Alysanne - 04-15-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Nayati - 04-23-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: newly found angels - by Alysanne - 05-04-2014, 08:12 PM