[JUDGED] The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
The call caused The Empress to turn around and frown at where the noise had come from. Pressing her chops together, the golden dun moved quietly through The Falls. It was rude the way he summoned her as if she was nothing but a dog. She had better things to do with her time rather than answering the calls of The Mad Hatter. Red she scoffed and rolled her bright blue eyes, true she had been called far more disrespectful things in the past. This was Oxy however, he should be bowing before her and kissing her hooves. The Empress had worked hard for respect and hell she definitely deserved it, this delusional crazy should be begging for a moment of her time. Not demanding her forward. She knew exactly why he was calling her forward...he wanted to battle her for respect. Quite frankly The Empress was not certain she could win against such a large opponent. Oxy was strong, brave and completely insane. The ones who won the war were the ones who were willing to push the limits. Only madmen had no boundaries. That did not excuse Oxy's behaviour, his quite discourteous summoning irked her, and her annoyance grew to anger with each passing second. This would not go unpunished, no; this would be met with pain.

Sneaking up from behind, The General took only a second to let her mind snap. Normally she kept her walls up, kept the crazy tucked away, but if the mad dog wanted to play, who was she to deny him? Trifle with him she would. The enticing scent of blood filled her, the animalistic growl seeped through her lips. Pausing for a moment, her muscles trembling in anticipation, Eris allowed an insane leer to sneak across her lips. The Blood craze already had begun to slither through her veins. Such a large brute...much larger than she was, chaos' mistress didn't have to imagine how much blood was pumping through his body. Saliva filled her mouth, want consumed her body. Her tense muscles trembled as the imagined thought of Oxy's blood filled her. That was all she really had ever wanted from him. The crazed mare strode forward, singing the song of the mad. "Row, row, I'll roll your coat, and spilt you at the seams, I'll eat your brains and your brawn," the heinous laughter burst from her. "When you start to scream."

With each step her excitement, bloodlust and amusement grew. The arena was clear, the bite of morning air nipped at her neck, while her cloak kept her hide warm, it flapped gently around her ankles. The golden glow of the sun rising could soon cause someone to be blinded during the fight. What fun.

Eris' teeth bared as her mind did a quick assessment. Oxy had height, weight, size, bulk and brute strength. She had agility, endurance, speed and experience. Choas' mistress walked past Oxy slowly, comparing their differences, he truly was an impressive beast. The Difference in height meant that she had to keep her attacks low, this way they would cause much more damage. Deciding there would be no greeting given, Eris finally neared Oxy's front.

The Empress came around to face The Mad Hatter head on, a cackle that erupted from her throat echoed around the trees before sinking into the nightmares of children. She stopped before him for a mere second, one last leering smile. If she won this fight he would never rise to general. He would become her dog. Eris launched herself at the mongrel of The Asylum. Pointing her forehooves so they aimed at Oxy's forelegs, Eris screamed a battle cry. Should her hooves hit their mark, The Empress planned to scrape her sharpened and deadly hooves down Oxy's legs, wanting to remove his skin for him. It would go nicely with her cloak. As she flew forward Eris pulled her lips back, baring her teeth once again, his chest was also an open target. Oh how she desired to sink her teeth into the flesh of his chest and taste the life blood that flowed through him. Should she be able to bite her teeth into his chest, The Empress would dig out his heart.

Words :: 707 [800 max] Post :: [1 | 4 + Defence]
Good Luck sevin! <3

"Speech"
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Messages In This Thread
The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Eris_ - 03-27-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 03-28-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The Brothers Grimm [Challenge- Eris] - by Oxy - 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM