the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
To find someone who loves me... Ah, how very nice that would be! For the longest time I have searched and searched to no avail, my efforts for love always falling far short of the mark I've been trying to reach. I have naively believed in the concepts of true love and soul mates, only to be disappointed time and again. I foolishly thought Note to be the one, for he was the first stallion I ever loved, the first to sire my children... And yet when I needed him most, he vanished. As though that weren't bad enough, it was so easy to move on, so simple to leave the memory of him and his perceived abandonment behind - and I have to wonder if I ever loved him at all. When he returned from where've he had been, I felt only confusion. There was no joy - only fear, for I had moved on in his absence. Of course, his replacement was no better. Gaucho was difficult to get along with, to put it nicely, and after everything he disappeared, too. I can't help but wonder if I am simply bad luck.

But now I have Astraeus, and with him my life has become much better. He is a constant companion, and it is not because I keep him by my side, but because he wants to be with me and protect me. It is not, perhaps, the romantic relationship that I have always envisioned for myself, but it is a loving companionship nonetheless. I certainly can't imagine my life without him, and to me, that is the ultimate compliment. Of course, the love of my life has become my craft, for it is in my work alone I can find true solace from the pain of my life. Besides. I have decided not to wallow in self pity any longer. Those stallions have taken enough of my soul as it is without gift wrapping it for them even in their absence. No longer will I be dependent on anyone else for my happiness.

Speaking of others - "I used to work with another Forger, but he has been absent for many moons. I'm not sure if the darkness took him, or if he simply decided that he was needed elsewhere... But he was gone soon after my own promotion, so I can't say I ever knew him. Since then, I haven't really worked with anyone else. At least not anyone with the Sun's gift." I smile at the girl to show that my solitude doesn't bother me. "In a way, it's quite peaceful."

OOC :: posting on my tablet, so I'll add a table later!
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM