the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Forgers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Waiting quietly on the sand, I realize that this was the home of my now-King. I think I remember hearing that he was once the Sultan of this land, Dragon's Throat. I wonder if he misses it here. I'm not so sure of it myself.. it seems it would be awfully warm, especially during the summer months. In the distance, I see the approach of someone.. someone with wings. As the other horse approaches, and her form takes shape, I realize that her face is one known to me. Sohalia! I have not seen her since the caves when she found her egg, and I find myself overjoyed to see her. She calls out to me, remembering my name.

-INCOMING!- The Voice warns me but not fast enough. I'm dive-bombed by some bird with little sparks coming from his wings. I snort, surprised and my legs splay out, prepared to take off running. -The fuck was that shit?!- She voices my thoughts a little more obscenely than I might have. I look again at Sohalia, my eyes wide and the whites showing a little more than normal. "Um. Hey, Sohalia!... I'm here to meet the crafter, for a quest from the Earth God. Learn about the craft, what you make, how you do it, what material... But first, what was that?" I look up again and see the bird swooping around, squawking now and then for my attention. My heart beat calms a little, but I still find myself a little unnerved.

OOC: omg that was horrific, I'm sorry
Tag: @[Sohalia]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 04-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Sohalia - 05-31-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Forgers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM