the Rift

[PRIVATE] Elysium

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat inhaled deeply as he watched the General, in silence. Disappointment washed over his frame in a wave of self-loathing and rage. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, desperate for a healer and to escape the sight of what may have become one of his greatest failures. It was time to face his punishment and defeat, and he would do it with grace and in good stride.

“Yo-you have won, Bloodskald,” He said, his tone laced with exhaustion and all he could think about in that moment was Odette. He called to her through her bond and he closed his eyes and gave out a long sigh. “I-I’ll take punishment and defeat in stride, simply make things quick so I can get my companion attended to, and I’m sure yo.. You need to attend to yours.” The pup came up beside him and he could see the dried blood on her fur. Slowly he lowered his neck to press his nose against hers and he closed his eyes. If this was to be his end, he would at least let his dearest confidant aware of his pride.

“You did me a great service tonight Odette, I’m still pissed you ran out there, but nonetheless you did mighty well. I’ll take you to Lena to tend to your wounds.” He closed his eyes as he felt her tongue run lightly over his cheek. For that split second his expression softened, but his attention snapped back up to Torleik and he raised his head.

His ears were perked awaiting to see if the General would speak, or simply let him be on his way to get himself healed.

@[Torleik]

"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA