the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Weavers (Crafter)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Approaching me, one after the other, are two beasts. Both male, both taller and more well-built than I. I shrink away slightly, but the extravert in me pushes forward. The first beast to approach is a dark unicorn, with goldish colors up his leg and in his mane and tail. A leonine tail - different from my normal, equine tail. I swish my own plume back and forth. He is aggressive in his greeting, waiting at first before speaking, but then his voice comes out gruff, and seemingly resentful for being called out. I stand my ground. You won't frighten me away! -Atta girl.- She doesn't pester me, because she approves of my behavior -- for once. A smile spreads across my face.

Before I can reply, the second beast has appeared. Another dark unicorn, his tail resembling mine. The white markings upon his cheek stem from his eyes, and they remind me of lightning. Curious marking. I notice when I glance again that the same markings are on his cannon in the back. Curious indeed. He does not say anything, but I feel less tension coming from him, and I feel my gaze lingering on him longer, appreciating his more open, if silent, welcome.

When I'm ready to speak, I glance between both of them, giving them my equal attention. Of course, I am grateful both of them have appeared to greet me and hopefully help with my quest. -Then ask, slut.- My lobes twitch back and my eyes flash, not pleased with the Voice. Irritation at the interruption, so poorly timed. My loves swivel forward again, and I pull my happy disposition back together. "I would like to know what you craft here, and what things you craft. What magic has been granted to you allowing you to bend materials to your will?" I am as straightforward as the first brute is, and as I finish speaking my attention refocuses on him.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 03-26-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 03-28-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 03-29-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-02-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 04-07-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 04-11-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 04-12-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Ulrik - 06-11-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-11-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Farenjer - 06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: The Weavers (Crafter) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 11:50 AM