the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The painted sister had finally turned, finally looked. Elsa's own tears began to leak from her raw, red eyes, the waterworks again commencing. Her body was heaving in sobs again, as the painted body barreled towards her. Never before had she been so happy to see a being running headlong at herself. Tears wicked from her face as the fell slowly, the painted body finally connecting with her own. The warmth of the other body touching hers was more than invigorating. Abi began to talk, her warm breath rolling in her mane. The words becoming entangled in her mane in the most comforting way.

Her words suddenly turned questioning as to why she looked like such a mess. Abi couldn't know. Abi wouldn't love her anymore. Maybe it was selfish, but Elsa couldn't loose another relationship. Not one that was so close, so fragile. Then, again, her already shattered heart was falling again. Abi began to blame herself, and sobs of pure, raw agony shook her body. She began to heave, her breaths coming, short and ragged. She stumbled a few steps forward, begging. "Abi, Abi, Abi." She repeated, her breaths shaky, and tears still ripping at her face. "Abi none of this.. this is your own fault. Yo-you did nothing." Abishia had no idea, and Elsa wanted so badly to tell her. To put all her grief on her, but that too, was selfish, and would only ruin a perfectly good sisterhood. "Abi you can't blame yourself, for it's me." That was all the cryptic mare offered between her words as she stumbled forward, attempting to push her chest against Abishia's lovingly. She reached around to her left wing, and plucked one, barely blue feather. With adept skill, she nudged the feather near the base of Abishia's mane by the point of her shoulder. She skillfully weaved the feather, so it sat gently in her chestnut mane.

"You'll always have a part of me." She mumbled, wrapping her neck around Abishia's. "I promise I won't hurt you." She stuttered again, as tears began to fall again. Why was she so damn emotional?

"Talketh."
@[Abishia]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-15-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-15-2014, 07:22 PM