the Rift

[OPEN] simplicity

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Feeling gripped her, but she pushed it away at once. She must be strong for her dearest sister, once seeming strong and un-hurtable, her winged darling was breaking before her. Imploding, from the inside out. In a way, she wasn't the Ellie that had shown off her wings, been so eager to find a sister to love, and trust. This was someone different, torn to pieces and weak. So willing to keep her feelings bottled up then let them spill over. This pain, it wasn't truly living. Why waste your precious life not willing to talk about one thing, sad, depressed, and broken. One must fix themselves before they can start living. Sadness, guilt, regret, that's not what life is. No, that's just an excuse for passing by, refusing to actually be happy and putting yourself in a corner that if pushed too far, you will stay there forever. Being sad, well, it's just not right. Despite your situation, you must be optimistic. Not everything is bad, not everyone is horrible. It's time for Elsa to blossom into the beautiful flower she has potential to be, the flower I thought she was...

As Elsa breaks the embrace and stares into Absihia's blue rimmed pools, wafts of doubt run across her mosaic coat. The question she asks is surprising, puzzling... Abi drops her gaze to the muddy soil before her hooves, mind searching for an answer to give to Elsa. The thought is intimidating, herd life, it somewhat scares her. But then again, she would love to be loyal to a large family, get to know all that inhabit the herd that she would join, and become important. Important is all she has ever wished to be. And, then again, she has already visited the mystic scenery of the Falls with Ciceron, met Parellia, and also the mighty painted stallion tinged in gold, Midas. She had quite enjoyed it there, and it is most likely that she will be joining the herd soon, as soon as she is accepting into their ranks, and works up to become a crafter, or maybe something more important.

Abi then looks up, meeting Ellie's stare. A kind and warm, smile curls the tips of her ivory kissers, her features lighting up with the beautiful light of a smile. Joy floods through her veins, making her pillars itch to move, but she stays still, looking upon her sister with a renewed confidence. Thoughts swirled, feelings collided, but her gaze stayed steady. She struggled to keep her voice even, but didn't hide her excitement. My, seeing Ellie everyday? Living in the same herd? I couldn't ask for more! Thank Gods! "Ellie! That sounds fantastic!" She outstretched her muzzle, bumping it against Elsa's, closing her orbs to savor the moment before refraining from her. "I have actually visited The Falls, sister. I hope to become part of them soon. I had the pleasure to meet Midas, along with becoming friends with Parellia and Ciceron. A sweet couple by the way. " The child let a small giggle slip from her maw, her pools lighting with laughter as she smiled wide at her sister, the love brewing in her chest for Elsa was strong, unwavering, and ready for anything. Abishia was the strong presence that Ellie needed. And Abi wanted to help Elsa so much, for seeing her this different, this hurt, physically hurts her, causing pain deep in her breast, feeling for her sister as if they really did share blood. "I love you Ellie. I will follow you anywhere you wish to me go. And I will help. I promise. " She nodded to her slightly, knowing that she wouldn't have to explain what she would help with, for Elsa already knew in her heart. "For now, let's simply talk. I'm pondering what I should be. I aspire one day to lead, dearest Elsa. I really feel as if I could do a herd justice when I become older. Leading would be the only thing my heart can lead me to. I just have so much love and kindness for others. I wish I could share it to all in a way in which would be noticed, and maybe becoming a leader would help me vent that to a close knit herd. " She sighed, shuffling her feet, eyes starting to become dazed with confusion. "But I would also love to create, craft, bring pleasure to others with raw materials and things I make myself. But then again, I would love to patrol, fight, and train to be loyal to my herd. " She pawed a foot lightly on the ground, then stared at Elsa, stopping her pawing and smiling. "My, I'm so scattered... Help me sister?"

@[Elsa]
<3333

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
simplicity - by Abishia - 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 03-31-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: simplicity - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: simplicity - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:19 PM