the Rift

[OPEN] keep your word

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The child glanced about, hoping that a horned one would soon find her. 

There is one thing odd about Abishia that you must know. Born of a hornless, fathered by a horned boy. The child had always had a fondness for the horns that bored from the great being's heads. A sudden envy was apparent in the child; a want that  could most likely never be put to rest. She has an amazing respect for the Unicorns, No matter how horribly they spoke to her. An odd child she was, but a true diamond in the ruff. 

Abishia's harks flew forward when the sound of hoof against powdered snow reached them. A light wind caused her mane to be flung every which way, the long highlighted locks dancing on the breeze. Straighting up, she looked around, and soon her hunger for knowing who it was, is fed. A taller, more lean and proportionate familiar figure appeared. The spider child. The two have met before, the younger of them nick naming the hornless Chou.  Abishia knew not what it meant, but when the word reached her harks again, she had to resist the urge to turn and flee. Despite the harsh words that flew from the dark maw, Abishia bowed her head respectively, then rose, still taller than the spider, but noticing how much the filly has matured. Green and brown orbs lingered over the girl's horn, jealousy threatening to darken her gaze. But she pushed away the feeling, opening her maw to speak to the child worthy of royal treatment. "Horned Princess, I wish not to intrude. I come with permissions from your Great Queen, Illy -" Her words were cut short when another entered the scene, causing Abishia's lips to curl into a menacing smile for a few moments, then fade as the Horned Queen began to speak. Bending one knee, she bowed her dome for several moments, then recovered her regal posture to listen to the Horned Beauty speak. ”I have invited this girl here, all is well. See the lock of my hair upon the snow?” The hornless girl bent to retrieve the lock of ebony, dropping it closer to Illynx, who soon bent to sling it over her shoulder.  

”You’ve come to see the Aurora Basin, Abishia of no lands,”

Abishia nodded respectively and waited until Illynx was done speaking for her to respond. When the Queen beckoned her to follow, she stopped herself, gesturing for Jorogumo to go before her. "Before me, Princess Jorogumo.  " She then turned to Illynx, quickly curling herself so she could grab the golden chain that beared a beautiful yellow gem. Swiftly, she dropped it in the snow before Illynx.  "Miss Illynx, I brought you this as one of the many ways I am thanking you. A great Queen you are, you deserve many more gifts, greater than any I could ever accompany. This is my best, for you. You letting me very and experience your home is something I could never repay you for. "

"Abi Talk!"

I apologize for any and all spelling and grammar errors. I made this post on my phone, and Well, spell check can be a butt.

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
keep your word - by Abishia - 03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: keep your word - by Illynx - 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: keep your word - by Abishia - 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 03-28-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: keep your word - by Illynx - 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: keep your word - by Abishia - 04-03-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: keep your word - by Jorogumo - 04-13-2014, 01:33 PM