the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me up into this nightmare.

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

The wraith stallion saw the first to answer his call, and it brought forth a distance memory, an old memory. This black figure was the stepson of the weak soul inside, a daughter of the mate, Soleil. How entirely... delightful. He could destroy an entire family in a day! What utter, beautiful and fantastic fun! The wraith could hardly contain himself and his glee, grinning madly and almost dancing closer, leaning shoulder and hip first so as to easily keep the hairy beast is in better, side vision.

So much was his pleasure that he saw the dragon too late and cowed form her fire, delight turning to fury all too quickly. Dragons. He HATED dragons. The unnatural, scaly beasts were straight from hell, and he quivered as he watched her, tearing his eyes away only by force. Well, if he killed the stallion... the dragon would die too. The multiple rows of scars that ran along his eye and neck, keeping his mane from growing longer than a brush, were all too familiar. Gossamer's blue monster had done that to him and Smoke's blue had been no better.

The stallion uttered that name again. That. Wretched. Name.

"STOP SAYING THAT NAME! He yelled, the force of his voice like a tidal wave. "STOP SAYING THAT WRETCHED NAME. WHO YOU SEEK IS DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!" The stallion screamed, spit flying from between his lips. Why did they keep calling him that? Could they not see that he was different now? Better? Stronger? No longer plagued by the disease that pained his hips and hocks, kept him so achingly tied to this body? Cruel bastards wanted him to be in pain!

The wraith lunged, serrated teeth bared as he howled, aiming for Tyradon, but he faltered mid-step. Another said that wretched name, but in a song. Paladin stepped backward, ears pinning as he was entranced by the small voice in a way that made him panic. "Wha-at are you doing..." he trailed, feeling his body resonate, warm up, soften almost. The wraith screamed and cried in agony, the noises almost ethereal and hellish as the disease began to leak from his pores like slick, black oil.

Paladin's hooves were firmly rooted to the ground, stance wide in wonder and fear, the noises coming from his throat almost impossible to believe. As the drops fell from his skin, he tumbled to his knees, weak, feeling the pain of his body hit him again, and he closed his crimson eyes, laying against the cool grass and simply breathing. Was this waking up? Was the nightmare finally over?

Could he go see Soleil again?

Messages In This Thread
Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-27-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 03-28-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-29-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tandavi - 03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Paladin - 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Tyradon - 04-14-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Wake me up into this nightmare. - by Ophelia - 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM