the Rift

[PRIVATE] the flame child & the homeless girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her small dainty hooves danced across the frozen soil, sending snow up into the crisp air with every step she took. Young, but fully mature and the image of beauty and grace. Only a child, her appearance is one of a mare much older. At a swift trot, she made her way across the Thistle Meadow until she was at the edge of the region, mountains spreading out before her, and to her right was a vast and odd terrain in which she hadn't graced with her presence yet. Slowing to a walk, she made her way up a rise that looked out over the meadow, the mountain silhouetted behind her. The wind tugged at her long locks, her forelock now stretching to the ground, her mane and tail dragging behind her, the slight curls pulling away from her then tangling within itself. Letting out a loud whinny to No one in particular, a large smile danced across her kissers, regal features glowing with the tint of content and happiness. 

Closing her eyes, she lifted her head, feeling the wind caress her curls, cloak her mosaic coat with scents from around Helovia, and giving her a sense of freedom. The child, so mature and kind hearted has surprisingly suffered loss more than most. Now an orphan, the girl has learned so much about the place in which she lives, and the beings that inhabit the many terrains and regions that for the large area. But yet, she still hasn't found a place Just for her. Growing up with the Assassin's who oddly disappeared, finding a place with Arrane in the Foothills, which once again disappeared. Now, she had No where to be, No intent to be anywhere but here, letting the weak winter sun soak into her frost bitten skin, the wind tug at her hair, and the feeling of freedom was more than she could have asked for. But there was always that mental whole, where the faces of the people she used to love flashed before her eyes. Tonka, Arrane, Elsa, Castiel, Azarel... Thoughts swirled, threatening to hurt her light soul. She was proud of who she has become, a selfless, kind and caring mare that was happy to lend a warm heart to all those hurt and wanting love. Why let the past ruin her? 

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
As I walked through the shallow snow, I couldn't help but replaying the scene where Mother left with Dezba. "We're going out to explore," she had said. But that was three days ago, and she still hadn't returned. Neither of them. With a heavy sigh, I let my golden head hang low. I missed Mother. And sister. And Father... I cringed as an image of my father started to form in my head. "Go away." I mumbled and turned my ears towards my neck, slightly ruffling the feathers that were woven there. Another cringe. I would never be able to let Father go. Wherever I turned, he would be there - he would always be there whether I liked it or not. Glancing down at the necklace around my neck - with the three charms bouncing against my chestbumps as I moved - I realized that I didn't want to forget Father. He had been a warrior, and I would follow his hoofprints until the end of my days. A soldier ready to fight for what he loved.
A smile crossed my lips as I rose my head and started to move again. 'Oh, dad, I miss you. But I will not disappoint you,' I thought, still smiling.

My feathered hooves moved through the white snow, toward the mountains, and I started to think about that I had grown so much in the last year. So much had happened, and I had met so many. Some hadn't been nice at all while some had become my best friends. Like... Cypress, and Abishia. Circuta and Brighid too. My memory of them was clear as if it had been yesterday, but especially one filly stood out... Abishia. That pretty filly had played with me in the waves of the Endless Blue, in the middle of the night, and neither of us had even the slightest worry about anything. That was before I had seen my Father die right in front of me and my family, before I had seen my Mother tortured in so many ways... Before I had realized how much responsibility lies upon my shoulders. I didn't get much deeper into my thoughts before I heard a loud whinny, not very far from me.

Hope glistening in my dually colored eyes, I set off into a canter towards the source of the whinny, kicking up snow on the way. I prepared myself for just about anyone, perhaps one in need, but nothing could prepare me for what I saw. My eyes sparked wide-open and the only thing I could do was stare. "Oh, my holy spirit..." I whispered, staring at the young mare in front of me.
Her long - very long - hair danced in the cold air, her head raised with eyes closed. The filly's hide was covered in chestnut and milk, running down her shoulders and flanks down to her legs. She was stunning and so mature, yet I would've recognized her anywhere. "Abishia?"

"Talking."

ooc: :DD
wordcount: 492
tags: @[Abishia]

Hidden Account
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

"Oh my holy spirit..."
Abishia's orbs flew open, searching for the being that had dared to ruin her moment. Slowly, she let her gaze float down to the pastel coat that caught her eye. A gasp escaped her as she stumbled back. Her name echoed from his lips causing Abi to shake her head vigorously, wondering if this was yet again another one of the spirits that played with her mind. But he was real... His orbs were lit, displaying things that Abishia had yet to understand. Poor girl, so delirious to the fact that she loves him, and he more than likely loves her also.

He was older now, more matured and muscled, his feet hairier, and a necklace around his neck with three oddly shaped charms. Tilting her head, she let the memories flash before her, the crushing couple of foals frolicking along the sands of the Blue, bathed in moonlight and kissed with the glow of innocence. Carefully, she took a few steps forward, gaining speed before racing down the side of the slope before him. She moved with such grace and beauty, one could only stare in awe at her, now such a beautiful miss. She skidded to a halt a hare before his nose, her orbs stretched wide, ablaze with the fire of uncertainty and thrill, and also something more... Maybe love? Daringly, she stretched out her muzzle, bumping it against his then tucking her head back to it's comfortable position. "I can't believe my eyes... Is it really you? Azarel? "

So many feelings tried to take control, causing her to shut her pools tight to stop them from overflowing. She let her head droop, her nares now flawing and dainty lobes twitching. Sorrowfully, she shook her head slowly. I thought I had lost him also, my childhood friend... The only in which I shared my juvenile happiness, and love. And now, here I am, a mess. She opened her orbs slowly, looking up at him, for now he was larger than her. "My Aza, I thought I had lost you too." A light smile danced across her kissers, her face now aglow with a new happiness. Finally, the child had regained something she thought she had lost forever. Her heart warmed, and yet again she felt new and free, but now with Azarel, the one who was most important now. "I-I guess we aren't foals anymore..." She shrugged lightly, a giggle bubbling from her maw. She took another small step toward him, hoping to close the small space between them. "But our time a part doesn't mean things have to change. I miss those carefree nights, playing in the waves and giggling alongside you. I had never forgotten you; you were always there in the back of my mind. Why don't we give each other those days back? Tell me all that has happened, and I will do the same. " She glanced up at the sun, high and the sky, it's winter rays still warming her. She flicked an ear while a beautiful smirk rolled across her lips. "Then, tonight, if you would ever join me, we could play in the waves."

{{Gah! These two are absolutely adorable!! <3 }}
@[Azarel]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Unregistered
Azarel
And as she turned her head, I was stunned. My tongue got stuck, making it impossible for me to speak. How much time had really passed since that moonlit night? Because this wasn't the same filly anymore, she was all grown up. I watched as she raced down the slight hill in front of me, as she came closer I noticed how much she had matured since we last met. 'Abi... God, she's beautiful,' I thought, staring at her. 'Azarel, stop staring,' I told myself, but I just couldn't. The filly halted in front of me, only to stretch her neck and bump her velvet soft muzzle into mine. Milky white skin against golden and it felt like heaven.
"I can't believe my eyes... Is it really you? Azarel?" I closed my eyes for a second, a smile lurking on my pale lips, before I looked into her eyes and nodded slightly. "It's me." I whispered, almost breathed the words. Before she dropped her head to the ground, I noticed tears in her blue-brown eyes. 'Oh, Abishia, don't cry,' I thought, observing her. The young mare shook her head as in disbelief and then rose her beautifully carved head to look into my eyes.

"My Aza, I thought I had lost you too." she said, and now it was my turn to shake my head. "I'm not easy to get rid of, dear Abi." I laughed and saw a smile cross her milky lips. "I-I guess we aren't foals anymore..." Another laugh escaped my kissers and I believed to hear a little giggle from the beauty herself. Suddenly she came closer and I rose my head a bit in shock, but then lowered my head to her level again. She parted her lips again, and I flicked both ears forward to catch every word she was about to speak.
"But our time apart doesn't mean things have to change. I miss those carefree nights, playing in the waves and giggling alongside you. I had never forgotten you; you were always there in the back of my mind. Why don't we give each other those days back? Tell me all that has happened, and I will do the same."

The smile on my lips disappeared and was replaced by a sad frown as I took in what she had just said. All that had happened since we parted... There was too much sadness, too much gore, to tell a young beauty about what had happened to me. My gaze wandered off and I slowly turned my ears against my neck. My Father's golden feathers ruffled under the touch of my ears, making me cringe slightly. "I... I can't." I glanced at her, watching her as she gazed upon the sky, and I saw the smile across her lips. "Then, tonight, if you would ever join me, we could play in the waves." I cringed and turned my head to her again, my face was pained by the memories I had wanted to forget since I came back to this land. "Abi, I'm not sure you want to hear what I've been through. But I will tell you." I whispered, raising my head to not risk a headbump between her beautiful forehead and my almost full-grown horn.

"I never found my father, but my sister found me and my mother instead. And then she disappeared... Mother and me escaped Helovia when the darkness came - without her. And we met such horrible creatures outside Helovia, equines of all species that found us, took us in and used us. Especially Mother. There was this band of stallions... who invited me to their group, but they took Mother as their prisoner and..." I cringed and turned away my head, closing my eyes tightly as the repressed memories came to the surface. "They mounted her. All of them. And some days, they forced me to watch." I spoke with my teeth tightly shut, feeling the anger burn inside of me as the image of the stallions invaded my mind. "These wounds upon my body is from my experience outside of Helovia." I glanced at them, before I looked down on the ground again. My heart ached at the thought of my Mother being hurt - on purpose - and I felt like.. I was burning.
And I was. Somewhere along the trip to the repressed memories, my shoulder had started burning silver, white flames covering a third of my left side and lighting up the area around us.

I opened my eyes wide in shock, and as I realized what was happening - slowly calming down - my shoulder stopped burning. My gaze wandered slowly to Abishia, awaiting her reaction as I started to talk again. My eyes focused on the ground instead as I lowered my head beneath her's, letting a heavy sigh escape my lips. "When we came back, we found the Sanctuary by the Heart. We reunited with my sister, and mother's friend, but also... I met my father there. He... He died right in front of us." I rose my head as I spoke the last sentence and showed her the tears that had left streaks on my gold cheeks. "These feathers in my mane are his. It was my sister who placed them there, only minutes after his death." More tears started running down my cheeks and my shoulder slowly started to burn again, this time it was calm flames instead of a bursting bonfire. Like a candle being lit in a room without wind.

"Since his death, I have followed Mother pretty much anywhere. She led me - accidentally - to the Hidden Falls, which I have heard was known as the Windtossed Foothills before. I'm a soldier now, an unspoken promise I made to my father when he died. I'm following his hoofprints..." I said, and my voice was so low you would think I was almost whispering. I took a deep breath before I looked into the filly's eyes and gave her a small smile. "And what about you?"

"Talking."

ooc: holycrap aza stop being emotional ;~;
wordcount: 1005

Hidden Account
Wild.

So many feelings overwhelmed her, and all she could do was simply stare at him, savor the fast moving moment that passed between them. She wanted to stay there and observe his put together movements, the way he was now formed by the God's themselves. His looks stunning and making her thankful for every moment she could spend with him. For the first time, she noticed how handsome her Azarel was. Most mares would kill to be in the company of such a Stallion. Young but muscled and Well put together. A boy of flames, a boy of looks, a Boy that cared for her. Is this a dream?

Then he spoke, his voice heavenly and music to her ears. The phrase he spoke made chills run up and down her spine. It was him, her long lost crush, the one she could see herself with for a long time. But before she knew it, the moment of fragile glass shattered, diving into sorrow and discontent.his pain made Abishia hurt also, all she wanted to do was drape her neck over his back and embrace him, but something stopped her, the fire that burned around his shoulders, seeming to engulf him but not hurt that bad. Although his story was horrifying, when he was finished she smiled and watch as more flames appeared, calmer now. She cocked her head, forelock sliding to the left side of her face, eyes wide and understanding. "Your story is sad Azarel. You are strong to tell me it. But Please, I beg you, don't be sad. I know it's hard darling, I do. I understand to a certain extent. " She steps closer, reaching out to brush her muzzle lovingly along the length of his neck. Another step and she pressed her cheek against his, then raised her maw to caress her kissers along his ear than whisper:"You are special, my flame boy. Ablaze with the light of fury and sorrow. You are special. Realize how strong you are now. " She stepped back, smiling wide as a small nicker released in her throat and made small clouds poor from her nostrils. There weren't words for the feelings she felt for him, and how all she wanted for him was happiness."My tale is sad also. I don't want to tell you and cause you more sadness. " She shrugged, then bumped her maw against his again, hungry for his physical touch. She giggled stepping away and starting at a prance, trotting circles around him, all the while brushing her nose or her bodice against him. After about five circles, she turned her frame around him, and came up on his left side, her barrel pressed close against his. She stopped, burying her muzzle in his mane and sighing." I have missed you more than anything,  anyone. Dearest Azarel.  "

-----------------------------------------------

@[Azarel]
{{ I'M so into this thread it's crazy. }}

Credits

lines

Unregistered
Azarel
"Your story is sad Azarel. You are strong to tell me it. But Please, I beg you, don't be sad. I know it's hard darling, I do. I understand to a certain extent." Don't be sad. Don't be sad. It was kind of difficult to not be sad when I talked about my dead father. When I talk about my mother being tortured and abused right in front of me. The filly took a step closer to me, I simply just stood there with a neutral look on my face. The flames were gone from my shoulder now, leaving no trace of the fire at all.
I felt Abishia's velvet muzzle against my golden neck and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of this moment with her. I jumped a little when I felt her cheek press against mine, but calm found me and I gave up a heavy sigh. She rose her head and I felt her lips by my ear, whispering words into it.
"You are special, my flame boy. Ablaze with the light of fury and sorrow. You are special. Realize how strong you are now." I was her flame boy? I wanted to raise a 'brow, but I didn't because it would probably hurt her feelings.

I watched her as she took a step back, looking into her blue-ringed eyes with confusion and... And.. Oh, I couldn't even find the right word for my feelings. Her smile that she wore across her lips made me smirk a little, and as she parted her kissers to speak, I flicked my ears toward her. "My tale is sad also. I don't want to tell you and cause you more sadness." Okay, now I raised a 'brow. I just told her about my abused mother and dead father, and she doesn't want to tell me? "It's okay, you can tell me." The filly shrugged, then bumped her maw against mine again. Even more confusion. What did this filly really want from me?

Abi giggled while stepping away and starting at a prance, and I followed her with my gaze as she trotted in circles around me, and I felt her muzzle brush against me during every circle she made. I lost count after three circles, confused and.. very confused, and I watched how she turned to me and came up on my left side, the young mare's barrel pressed close against mine. Okay, what in the name of the Gods was wrong with her? Had she eaten some kind of energybug or something? Abishia stopped and I felt her muzzle burying into my mane before she sighed.
"I have missed you more than anything, anyone. Dearest Azarel." Woah, okay. I looked down at her, observing her with dually colored eyes before I spoke. "Abishia... What really happened to you since we last saw each other?" And why are you acting so weird?

"Talking."

ooc: Aaand there's the colt in him xDD
wordcount: 483

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her gaze darkened, dropping to the snowy ground and staying there. Shoulders drooping, and ears laid delicately against the back of her skull.

The rhythmic flow of tears against snow beat in her harks, making her shake her head, but tiredly, slowly. He had not fallen for the mask. The one that everyone had come to believe was the real Abishia. Not even Elsa knew the real her. It was all an act, her pretending that she was okay - trying to convince herself more than the others. She was thankful for someone to know the real Abishia, to notice the change, but yet not see the heart ache. Her bodice convulsed as a sob shook her lean frame, almost making her fall to her small, weak knees. The tips of her harks growing hot, her cheeks raging with the heat of embarrassment, she could hardly stay in place, wanting to flee, but knowing that she musn't run from her problems - especially when it had to do with Azarel. She didn't dare to look up, but tried to speak, only the beginning of the word 'I' before she stopped herself. Another sob racked her, but this time she lurched forward, hoping Aza would support her. She glanced up to him, sorrow in her eyes and her cheeks wet with the constant roll of tears. It seemed that her heart jumped into her throat, clogging her vocals, the red muscle beat so loudly she was scared he may hear it. What have I done? Can't I ever keep anyone by my side? Or am I as useless and stupid as they think? Her gaze fell to the ground once again. She wanted to embrace him, run with him, take him places with her, but the fear of driving him away from her made her take a few steady steps backwards. But then she raised her head slightly, forcing herself to meet his gaze, that beautiful gaze that she couldn't get enough
of.

Waves of doubt crashed into her; much like the waves that flowed over her small hooves that night on the beach, but this day, with much more force and misleading whispers. Her own thoughts - but wait... Are they even hers? That voice in her head... Doesn't resemble the fae's voice, or personality... Poor soul. Doesn't know hallucination from reality. Well, they are tearing her apart. Maybe it's the spirits who used to follow her, maybe she is just insane. That's for you to decide. But anyway, being as gullible as she is, Abi is tempted to give in to them, keep her feelings bottled up forever. But no, for once she stands up for herself internally, but at the same time gives in externally.

She shifts her front hooves nervously, then slowly returns her ears to their comfortable place, not pinned. She gives a slight flick to her dished dome, white lobes flopping and
her long luscious forelock falling behind her right ear beautifully. Taking her deep breath, she meets her stare with his, trying to be bold, but the weakness and pain is obviously portrayed
on her series of intricate face features. "Azarel... I'm sorry. You see, I've been putting up this front, hoping no one would notice my weaknesses. "
She glanced down, panicking, not sure if staying true with the real girl inside was something she really wanted to do. But she forced her gaze from the ground again, glancing around the meadow before
returning her orbs to his. "Don't get me wrong though Aza, I am just afraid. I can't say that what I have been through is worse, for things of such sorrow should be of no competition, nor that my experiences are just as bad, but I am not as strong as you are. I'm well... Weak. I have no one anymore, like you. I've been doing this for awhile now... Ever since we lost touch, the losses began. But it hurt even more, not being able to see you bathed in moonlight, playing in the waves." A small smirk dared to curl her lips, but soon faded as she took a deep breath and cocked her hind left leg. Here comes the hurt. "It began with my first memories... Now please, I beg you, don't think I'm crazy. Well, I've always had spirits of my loved ones kinda follow me around I guess. They used to guide my hooves, but I didn't really listen to them for who knows why. But that's just the start of it. Some became dark, others stayed light. Constantly tearing me in opposite ways. Then I met you, everything got a bit better for that night, but after it... Well that's when it all began. A few moons later, my mother Harmony and I where strolling through the World's Edge when screams reached out earshot. Of course, we ran to see what's wrong. Only to watch in horror as my very close friend and family member, Antheia, throw herself over the edge of the cliff and fall to her death."She paused, taking several deep breaths to try contain the tears as yet again the images of Antheia's body crashing into the rocky sea and plummet into nothingness, rang through her mind again. "After that, Antheia joined the spirits that followed me, as well as a red bird. Soon after, mother wasn't the same. She became crazy, then left for awhile. When I went to find her outside of Helovia, I came to with her horrible fate. Spotting her across the frozen pond, I called to her, grateful to see my long lost mother. But as she turned and began to ran, the cracking of the ice made me regret. It broke into a large hole, my mother falling in and freezing to death in the chilly waters as I watched, yet again, helplessly."

I have not shared this information to anyone in so long. I miss Harmony, Antheia, Castiel, hell! Where was that stallion?! I miss them all, and now here I am pouring out my feelings to the only other horse I have close to me, or at least I hope he still thinks of me that way. Azarel is so important to me, I could never bear seeing him run off with another mare, or even run off alone. I'm selfish dammit. I want him all for me. ME! For once Gods, give me something that I can keep, and not loose in tragedy!

She shook her head slightly. "The spirits turned evil then. They tried to take me over and use them for their vicious ways. Then the darkness came, and I was a lost soul... Possessed by who knows what, and why? I have no idea. But they are gone now... I've learned a lot from all that has happened. Including learning why I should keep on the happy mask, pretend like everything is okay so the real me can't show, and I won't get too attached. " She shrugged slightly, her eyes still clouded with shame, guilt, sorrow, and the fire of love for the Stallion before her. Her dual colored pools lingered over him, taking in his markings, flowing hair, strong muscles... Even though he looked tired and beat down, he was still strikingly handsome. No doubt Abishia wanted to be with him, but she just didn't know how to show her true feelings anymore. Physically tired from all the explaining, she extended a shaky muzzle, bumping it against Aza's for a third time, but this time the spark that bounded into her and made butterflies leap and bump against the sides of her stomach were real, true, heartfelt.

"I promise to never pretend again. I will always be true to you Azarel. You have a special place in my heart. " She then straightened up, looked around the snow
covered fields, then smiled slyly at the handsome colt.
"Now, let's move on?" She offered a playful wink, then let a giggle explode from her maw.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

@[Azarel]
{{ MEEP! These two make me want to write for days! You write Aza so great!! xD }}

Credits

lines

Unregistered
Azarel
The filly in front of me suddenly bursted into tears and I stared - confused - at her. W-what just happened? I wanted her to tell me what had happened, not.. cry. "I.." she started, but instead of continuing, she launched herself forward - toward me - and I gasped, but only seconds later I moved closer to her and embraced her in the way my mother had always did when comforting me. Slowly, I closed my eyes and just held her close, my golden neck over her milkstained chestnut one. Oh, Abishia. The filly took a few steps away from me, and as I met her gaze, I saw the tears in her eyes that almost broke my heart. One of the worst things I knew was seeing someone I care about cry. She shifted her front hooves before throwing her head so that her long beautiful forelock landed behind her ear. I wanted her to open up, and so she did.

She parted her lips to talk and I prepared myself, looking at her with understanding and even love in my gaze. "Azarel... I'm sorry. You see, I've been putting up this front, hoping no one would notice my weaknesses." Calmly, I watched as her gaze dropped to the ground, but seemingly forced herself to look at me again. I wanted to frown so badly because she had such a hard time telling me her past and it made me sad, sad that not everyone was as strong as one had to be sometimes.
"Don't get me wrong though Aza, I am just afraid. I can't say that what I have been through is worse, for things of such sorrow should be of no competition, nor that my experiences are just as bad, but I am not as strong as you are. I'm well... Weak. I have no one anymore, like you. I've been doing this for awhile now... Ever since we lost touch, the losses began. But it hurt even more, not being able to see you bathed in moonlight, playing in the waves." Ouch, thanks for that. This time I frowned, looking away from her. Didn't she think it had hurt me as well, being away from her? I had thought of her incredibly often, almost too often, and... Of course it was in a friend-kind-of-way, but still.

Abishia finally started to tell me her story, and the very first thing she told me was about spirits. I looked at her again, my mismatched eyes wide-open, and stared at her while she continued to talk. She had lost a family friend through suicide, and then her mother. When she was finished, I just stared at her. "I promise to never pretend again. I will always be true to you Azarel. You have a special place in my heart." And so do you, Abishia. "Abishia..." "Now, let's move on?" "No, Abi, I have to tell you something. I believe you. The spirits-thing." I turned my head towards her again, looking into her stunningly gorgeous eyes before I spoke again.
"I met my grandmother that way. The day I reunited with my sister, before the darkness, she came to us. Mother's mama." I glanced down and then looked at the young mare through my long forelock, which had fallen halfly in front of my red eye. "Also, Abi...

I took a step closer to her, turning my head toward her and gazing into her eyes. "There's no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle you need, believe me. I'm no angel, I'm just me..." I smiled, widely, and parted my lips again to whisper the last small words that came to my mind. "...but I will love you endlessly, Abishia. For now, just as friends, but that love will hopefully turn into something bigger later in our lives. We have an eternity in front of us. So now, let's go." I said, bumping my muzzle against the filly's bare forehead before I smiled and laughed quietly. This was just the beginning.

"Talking."

ooc: eeeek aza stop being so cute ;~; the poetic words at the end are from The Cab's song "Endlessly" <3
wordcount: 671

Hidden Account
Wild.

His embrace was sweet, her skin tingling to the bone when they collided. But it was obvious that a few words she said may have hurt him, but she didn't mean it that way. When he frowned, she mirrored him, cocking her head, her features focused on his reactions. She had no idea, until a moment later she realized what she had said that must have cut deep. She shook her head slightly to him, hoping he would understand that she didn't mean to make her words hurt.

But then, the unbelievable. When the filly had finished speaking, panic flared in her chest when the colt didn't respond, simply stared at her. She narrowed her eyes, tensing, preparing herself for the insults to come spurting from his mouth. But no, when he opened his refined maw, her jaw gaped. "No, Abi, I have to tell you something. I believe you. The spirits-thing. I met my grandmother that way." This time, it was her that stared, but in disbelief. The child thought she was crazy, but no, another had experienced the same. She involuntarily shivered, she had stepped away from him, but now all she wanted was his warmth. It took her awhile to grope the idea of him seeing the translucent figures also, but slowly, she opened her maw and responded. "I would have never thought that you would have something the same happen to you..." She shrugged, looking away briefly. "I thought I was the only one."She then paused, and gazed straight into his drool-worthy stare. He was so handsome, so much going for him, but why chose the helpless painted child? Emotionally unstable, and never ready for anything but to wonder. Maybe it was her looks... Maybe it was the fact that she could be real around him. Who knows. But one can't deny that these two have an unbreakable bond. Love at such a young age can only end two ways - heartbreak, or success. All or nothing for these two, and if I were you, I would lean towards 'all'. The pair of foals embracing each other warms your heart to a point that it is unbearable. Their relationship
could arouse envy, that's for sure.

Then as he uttered his next few phrases, chills were sent running up Abishia's spine. They flowed so nicely off the boy's tongue, the rhythmic, poetic words dancing over the air and into her harks, making her smile grow bigger by the moment. And when he smiled that wide, bright smile, she couldn't help but flutter her eyelashes nervously and giggle at the gorgeous sight. But his next words; those were the ones that stuck in her brain. When he spoke of their future, she wanted to reach out and touch him, make sure he was real, prove to herself that yes, someone is there for you Abishia. But one word in particular settled at the back of her mind, love .It made her harks turn hot, and her heat speed up it's pitter-patter. She flashed him a glamorous smile, leaning into him when he pressed his velvety maw against her forehead. Sparks flew, butterflies raced in her stomach, and orbs closed tight to savor the moment.

She then took another step toward him, lifting her head slowly until it was even with his. She than took another step, pressing her
shoulder against his, and laying her head in his mane. Quietly, she nibbled slightly on his hair and the skin underneath, a way
she showed her adoration for anyone who was lucky enough to become close enough to her. She spoke again, her voice muffled by his strands of dark hair. "And I will love you. Until the end of my existence, even if we become parted again, I will always love you. " She then backed up so she could stand right in front of the handsome brute and look him right in the eyes. "And when I say I love you, I do. More than anything and anyone. I'm so thankful for you. " Her tone was very serious, but extremely heartfelt. The emotion shining in her eyes, and especially in her actions: she leaned forward, pressing the front of her dome against his, then running her kissers along his cheek several times. "Eternally. Always and forever. I hope we find a future together Aza. We could do the greatest things. I beg you to not chose someone else to spend the rest of your life with. I have already auditioned for that role, but it's up to you to pick who your star player will be." She pressed herself tight against him. Never wanting the moment to end. The feeling of his love washing over her, and hopefully her love cloaking him. Tears of joy began to spring from her eyes. "No words can describe my happiness while I am here with you." She said softly into his ear, emotion pulsing from her.

@[Azarel]
{{ I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THESE TWO! GAHHH :D <3 }}

Credits

lines