the Rift

[PRIVATE] the flame child & the homeless girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

"Oh my holy spirit..."
Abishia's orbs flew open, searching for the being that had dared to ruin her moment. Slowly, she let her gaze float down to the pastel coat that caught her eye. A gasp escaped her as she stumbled back. Her name echoed from his lips causing Abi to shake her head vigorously, wondering if this was yet again another one of the spirits that played with her mind. But he was real... His orbs were lit, displaying things that Abishia had yet to understand. Poor girl, so delirious to the fact that she loves him, and he more than likely loves her also.

He was older now, more matured and muscled, his feet hairier, and a necklace around his neck with three oddly shaped charms. Tilting her head, she let the memories flash before her, the crushing couple of foals frolicking along the sands of the Blue, bathed in moonlight and kissed with the glow of innocence. Carefully, she took a few steps forward, gaining speed before racing down the side of the slope before him. She moved with such grace and beauty, one could only stare in awe at her, now such a beautiful miss. She skidded to a halt a hare before his nose, her orbs stretched wide, ablaze with the fire of uncertainty and thrill, and also something more... Maybe love? Daringly, she stretched out her muzzle, bumping it against his then tucking her head back to it's comfortable position. "I can't believe my eyes... Is it really you? Azarel? "

So many feelings tried to take control, causing her to shut her pools tight to stop them from overflowing. She let her head droop, her nares now flawing and dainty lobes twitching. Sorrowfully, she shook her head slowly. I thought I had lost him also, my childhood friend... The only in which I shared my juvenile happiness, and love. And now, here I am, a mess. She opened her orbs slowly, looking up at him, for now he was larger than her. "My Aza, I thought I had lost you too." A light smile danced across her kissers, her face now aglow with a new happiness. Finally, the child had regained something she thought she had lost forever. Her heart warmed, and yet again she felt new and free, but now with Azarel, the one who was most important now. "I-I guess we aren't foals anymore..." She shrugged lightly, a giggle bubbling from her maw. She took another small step toward him, hoping to close the small space between them. "But our time a part doesn't mean things have to change. I miss those carefree nights, playing in the waves and giggling alongside you. I had never forgotten you; you were always there in the back of my mind. Why don't we give each other those days back? Tell me all that has happened, and I will do the same. " She glanced up at the sun, high and the sky, it's winter rays still warming her. She flicked an ear while a beautiful smirk rolled across her lips. "Then, tonight, if you would ever join me, we could play in the waves."

{{Gah! These two are absolutely adorable!! <3 }}
@[Azarel]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-30-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM