the Rift

[PRIVATE] the flame child & the homeless girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

So many feelings overwhelmed her, and all she could do was simply stare at him, savor the fast moving moment that passed between them. She wanted to stay there and observe his put together movements, the way he was now formed by the God's themselves. His looks stunning and making her thankful for every moment she could spend with him. For the first time, she noticed how handsome her Azarel was. Most mares would kill to be in the company of such a Stallion. Young but muscled and Well put together. A boy of flames, a boy of looks, a Boy that cared for her. Is this a dream?

Then he spoke, his voice heavenly and music to her ears. The phrase he spoke made chills run up and down her spine. It was him, her long lost crush, the one she could see herself with for a long time. But before she knew it, the moment of fragile glass shattered, diving into sorrow and discontent.his pain made Abishia hurt also, all she wanted to do was drape her neck over his back and embrace him, but something stopped her, the fire that burned around his shoulders, seeming to engulf him but not hurt that bad. Although his story was horrifying, when he was finished she smiled and watch as more flames appeared, calmer now. She cocked her head, forelock sliding to the left side of her face, eyes wide and understanding. "Your story is sad Azarel. You are strong to tell me it. But Please, I beg you, don't be sad. I know it's hard darling, I do. I understand to a certain extent. " She steps closer, reaching out to brush her muzzle lovingly along the length of his neck. Another step and she pressed her cheek against his, then raised her maw to caress her kissers along his ear than whisper:"You are special, my flame boy. Ablaze with the light of fury and sorrow. You are special. Realize how strong you are now. " She stepped back, smiling wide as a small nicker released in her throat and made small clouds poor from her nostrils. There weren't words for the feelings she felt for him, and how all she wanted for him was happiness."My tale is sad also. I don't want to tell you and cause you more sadness. " She shrugged, then bumped her maw against his again, hungry for his physical touch. She giggled stepping away and starting at a prance, trotting circles around him, all the while brushing her nose or her bodice against him. After about five circles, she turned her frame around him, and came up on his left side, her barrel pressed close against his. She stopped, burying her muzzle in his mane and sighing." I have missed you more than anything,  anyone. Dearest Azarel.  "

-----------------------------------------------

@[Azarel]
{{ I'M so into this thread it's crazy. }}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-30-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM