the Rift

[PRIVATE] the flame child & the homeless girl

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
"Your story is sad Azarel. You are strong to tell me it. But Please, I beg you, don't be sad. I know it's hard darling, I do. I understand to a certain extent." Don't be sad. Don't be sad. It was kind of difficult to not be sad when I talked about my dead father. When I talk about my mother being tortured and abused right in front of me. The filly took a step closer to me, I simply just stood there with a neutral look on my face. The flames were gone from my shoulder now, leaving no trace of the fire at all.
I felt Abishia's velvet muzzle against my golden neck and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of this moment with her. I jumped a little when I felt her cheek press against mine, but calm found me and I gave up a heavy sigh. She rose her head and I felt her lips by my ear, whispering words into it.
"You are special, my flame boy. Ablaze with the light of fury and sorrow. You are special. Realize how strong you are now." I was her flame boy? I wanted to raise a 'brow, but I didn't because it would probably hurt her feelings.

I watched her as she took a step back, looking into her blue-ringed eyes with confusion and... And.. Oh, I couldn't even find the right word for my feelings. Her smile that she wore across her lips made me smirk a little, and as she parted her kissers to speak, I flicked my ears toward her. "My tale is sad also. I don't want to tell you and cause you more sadness." Okay, now I raised a 'brow. I just told her about my abused mother and dead father, and she doesn't want to tell me? "It's okay, you can tell me." The filly shrugged, then bumped her maw against mine again. Even more confusion. What did this filly really want from me?

Abi giggled while stepping away and starting at a prance, and I followed her with my gaze as she trotted in circles around me, and I felt her muzzle brush against me during every circle she made. I lost count after three circles, confused and.. very confused, and I watched how she turned to me and came up on my left side, the young mare's barrel pressed close against mine. Okay, what in the name of the Gods was wrong with her? Had she eaten some kind of energybug or something? Abishia stopped and I felt her muzzle burying into my mane before she sighed.
"I have missed you more than anything, anyone. Dearest Azarel." Woah, okay. I looked down at her, observing her with dually colored eyes before I spoke. "Abishia... What really happened to you since we last saw each other?" And why are you acting so weird?

"Talking."

ooc: Aaand there's the colt in him xDD
wordcount: 483
tags: @[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
the flame child & the homeless girl - by Abishia - 03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-30-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: the flame child & the homeless girl - by Azarel - 04-02-2014, 06:43 AM