the Rift

surely as the sun will rise

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Satisfied, the child took a few steps backwards, watching as the handsome Stallion answered the mare's questions intelligently. Still a light smile on her lips, she spoke softly to the mare. "I am an outcast, but I am soon joining the Hidden Falls, or so I hope. I highly recommend that heard, they seem very gracious and kind." She nodded lightly then continued, "But I must warn you, don't go near the Aurora Basin. They are a herd of superiorities, or so they think. Not to strike fear into your heart, I cannot stress enough that they will destroy you. All of them horned, they think that those without horns are lesser." She glanced at Ciceron, knowing he was crowned but didn't think the same. Her orbs darkening for a split moment, daring to portray the envy she had for the horned. Cocking her head, her forelock slid to one side as another sound caught her intention. Feathers rustling. And before she could react, another broke into the scene, barely visible in the snowfall. A small shiver engulfed Abishia, chills running from ears to tail tip. A winged Stallion of a darker hue, not as attractive as Ciceron, but still good looking. Silently, she dipped her head in greeting to him, noticing how quickly he jumped on the newcomer, thrusting his home in her face.

Abishia flicked her ears backward, offended by how he had not even considered the other two involved with this short winged mare. Holding back a snide response, she stamped a foot. "I'm Abishia, that's Ciceron. Nice to meet you Note." Why not take matters into her own hooves? She smirked at the winged brute, content with her quick response. Staring at the Stallion now, how he so quickly came up so close to the smaller girl. How rude. "There is also the Dragons Throat, not represented here by anyone..." She glanced around the area, "But I have heard good things. I suggest you make the choice for yourself, and don't let force," she cleared her throat and let her gaze rest on Note, "or similarities affect your decision. " She stepped back so she stood next to Ciceron, and dropped her voice to a tone that hopefully only he could hear. "Mind showing me your home, Ciceron?"

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
surely as the sun will rise - by Saphiron - 03-30-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Ciceron - 03-30-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Abishia - 03-30-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Saphiron - 03-30-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Ciceron - 03-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Note - 03-31-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: surely as the sun will rise - by Note - 04-01-2014, 12:41 AM