the Rift

[PRIVATE] Creation over destruction

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Heart full of joy, swelling large. I get to contribute. I get to be something and make something of myself. The quest from the Earth God to get my magic. Now I am a Mason of Hidden Falls. The news from Midas, my painted King, simply made my day. I've only just received it this morning and I'm overjoyed. I don't know why there is sometimes destruction in the wake of my passing. I don't know what happens, or why it must happen around me. It hasn't happened for awhile and for that I am so thankful. Because I want to create. I want to bring life into this world, if not through children then through something! In my mind I feel the Voice plotting. I don't know what she has to do with the destruction but some part of me senses that she is behind it. Though how.. I don't know. The darkness in my mind tries to reach out, but the sun is shining too brightly now, my eyes are too wide, my ears too perked, my body full of life. I trot through to the sandy beach within the herdland, admiring the footprints that I leave there. I leave my mark now, in something so transient, maybe as a crafter I can leave a mark more permanent. And helpful. What can I do to help out? Help.. make friends.. Positivity is the cornerstone of my prerogative.

But I'm aware that I am not the only one here in the Falls that can make things now. There's another, like me. I let out a loud, happy whinny, calling out to her. I've never met her before, but I know she was present at the herd meeting when we first arrived here in this new home. I call out her name, and I wonder if my voice has been this loud in the recent past. Somewhat soft-spoken, sometimes I wonder if I'm really heard. But of course I am. I don't mumble or murmur, my enunciation and diction are good. A little shy at times, sure, but I make myself known. Perhaps this Elsa noticed me at the herd meeting too? I call her name again, hoping that somehow, magically, she'll hear me across this vast land.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

TAG: @[Elsa]
Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Elsa had come to the realization that she wasn't alone, in the sense of her position. Another had been appointed, but she had yet to meet her. She heard rumors about who it may be, and the name Cashmere came to her ears. She went around looking for her, when a call caught her ears. Elsa's ears twitched upon her head as she thought for a second about whether or not she should respond. She had called a name, but it was too vague for her to understand.

Elsa took it upon herself to go try to meet everyone, and hey, maybe she would meet Cashmere along the way! Elsa picked up a quiet, smooth trot and continued forward towards the eye of the sound. It was obvious, when she came into view, that the mare was looking for someone specific. Elsa offered a small tilt of her head, recognizing her from somewhere, though she couldn't recall where. "Hello there, my name is Elsa, Mason of the foothills. I know you are looking for someone specific, but a question for you..." She paused for a moment, looking around. "Do you happen to know the other Mason of the Falls, I would like to meet her." She said simply, not completely divulging the plan. Well, it wasn't really a plan, but they needed to meet each other so they could work together.

Elsa was more than eager to get to work. It would take her mind off of everything that was going on, and would give her an emotional outlet. Not to mention, it's pretty awesome to get to cut apart a mountain.
words 270ish | tags @Cashmere | ooc Im going to make the first post for the cell building almost right after this, so that we can begin that and meet the rest of the crafters. Basically, it'll be meeting them all and starting to cut away the rock. I figure it'll take a long time which is why I think we should start it now.

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
There's a soul approaching me. I hope that it is Elsa - did she hear my call? I whinny to the approaching figure. White as the melting snow and wings, mane, and tail tinged all over with a frosty blue. We do not know each other, but I can only assume this is the mare I'm looking for. -Assumptions make asses out of you and me, you pathetic whore. And I am not an ass. So get your shit together.- I quiver. I've been fighting off the Voice for quite a long time now... Since my spar with Oxy in the caves, I've kept her at bay and ignored, more or less, the jabs she sends my way. But now She is starting to intimidate me again and I feel myself losing footing against her. I drop my head a little bit, which may be mistaken as a nod of greeting to the approaching mare. Of course, I do want to greet her.

I nicker to her, fighting to keep the smile on my face as I feel Her berating me inside. She introduces herself as Elsa, and my smile becomes more genuine as I become distracted from the Voice. She does not know it is me, she must not have heard that I was calling her name. "Elsa! I am the Mason you are looking for, Cashmere. I called for you." I giggle and reach my nose forward to greet her.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.