Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Dawn

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong

--✖ you're gonna miss me

Silence. A lone stinkbug sits in solitude upon a single slender leaf. There, she settles down to begin the painstaking process of laying her eggs. Several minutes pass and the first egg is gently deposited along a vein. She readies herself to lay the second, but a disturbance throws off her concentration. Her antennas flicker suspiciously. After a few moments of nothing, she resumes her task. She pushes her abdomen- and then a minuscule tremor sends an unnerving vibration up the stem of her chosen leaf. Followed by another, more powerful this time. And then another. And another. Each wave escalating in force until she's fed up with the annoyance and buzzes away, leaving behind her firstborn to be met with a terrible fate.

Large hooves of a once beautiful golden hue plow over the forest's greenery, shaking off grains of caked-on sand with each heavy step, fetlocks gracefully fluttering about. Rhythmic snorting could be heard as his thick neck rocked back and forth to the beat of his expansive stride. Strands from his mane and tail seems to dance with the dawn, the pink and blue tints of light reflecting off his flowing locks. His aura-filled eyes were swirling with the shape of a dragon, circling throughout the cloudy, aquamarine abyss. He glanced around the area, observing his surroundings as they forest grew thicker and thicker.

Feeling satisfied now that he had escaped to the safety of the canopying trees, his pace began to slow into an elegant canter, then an effortless trot. His breathing relaxed and he gave a wild toss of his long black mane, strands of silver shimmering in the patches of light that filtered between the towering branches. He reared back onto his powerful legs, chestnut dapples rippling with each muscular contraction, and let out a deafening neigh, letting any other horses in this area know he was of no harm and openly welcomed the company.

His most recent adventure was certainly one for the books, that was for sure. A wild herd of Gypsies unicorn mares had been tracking him through the neighboring desert for what felt like weeks. They were psychotic, as many females had proven themselves to be in his past dealings with mares. More than likely had desires of turning him into some bounded object for sexual pleasure. The drafty stallion nickered in amusement. He was forced to make the trek on foot, as the air was swirling with powerful sandstorms. His broad head dipped down to a small pool of fresh water, grateful to quench his eminent thirst at last. The reflection of himself caught his eye and his gaze wandered over his silky mane. He dismissed a momentary troubled expression with a soft shake of his head, the last specs of the wasteland's dust floating onto the ground below. He would rest here until suitable companions revealed themselves.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a long time since the white fae had ventured into the realm of the threshold, but she felt the need to do something other than stay around the Egde. She couldn't help but chuckle softly at the thought of her last encounter with someone here, it had been a pleasant mare and her companion that had been searching for a new home but the black and blue witch otherwise known as Ampere had shown up to blow off some steam. Her tyrant of accusations had been rude and appalling over something the pegasus didn't seem to know nothing about. In the end she had wound up half electrocuting them all before taking off in a huff. She was not one to lose her temper often but somehow Ampere had been one of those that had been able to push her buttons in just the right way.

Time had moved along as per usual yet here she was treading back onto the same ground she had first arrived upon. Many differences had taken place in the year she had been here in Helovia and she was a different horse, well sort of. Before she had been terrified of the world, panicking whenever others would approach her especially stallions. Badly underweight and bruised she had been a sorry excuse for a living creature at that time, but now was a different picture. No longer did every bone protrude from her delicate frame or her nerves cause her to flee from any conversation. She was still thin but no where close to the point she had been at her arrival, she could at least manage to stand her ground and carry on a conversation now.

Catching a unfamiliar scent upon the breeze she turned her head only to catch a glimpse of a pegasus descending into the nearby forest before disappearing behind a group of trees. Curiosity found her slowly making her way towards where the stranger had disappeared just to see who it was. Rounding the side of a birch bowed down against the weight of the snow and ice she froze mid step as the stallion appeared before her. She had admitted that she could manage to pull herself together but stallions were still a little unnerving to her. Wiping her expression of any fear she managed to paste on a small smile in greeting. "Hi.. who are you? I mean.. are you looking for someone? I could help direct you.." She commented softly feeling like a complete idiot. Geeze could she not even manage to get out a decent sentence in the face of someone she didn't know, not to mention a rather handsome stallion not that she would ever allow herself to admit it to herself. Managing a glance in his direction again she ducked her head sheepishly half wishing she could disappear or restart her sentence.

TAGS: @[Draeseong]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Thought I would pop her in here :)

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
my stories are very somber..

Sorrel locks tugged by the wind floated on the crisp dawn air, the fresh snow crunching beneath her dainty hooves, and the constant billowing of small clouds from her nostrils. At last, she had arrived at the Threshold again, her favorite place of all the regions. With long strides she made her way across the dense forest, trees soaring up beside her. The freedom of being all by her lonesome may be troublesome at times, but now she was feeling her admiration of being able to run where she pleased. So, she flexed her shoulder muscles and pushed swiftly into a graceful canter, making her way across the forest at a faster pace. Although enjoying the winter wind caressing her delicate features, she still kept her porcelain lobes erect and her finely shaped nares searching for any scent that drifting along the breeze. Within a few moments, the pounding of hooves became apparent somewhere close by, then stopped suddenly. Confused, she cocked her dome in a way that showed her innocence. A smile curling the tips of her velvet kissers, she rounded a tree to spot a large Stallion, who was soon joined by a glass like mare with beautiful assets, and luscious curly hair. She waited for the mare to finish speaking, all the while resting her green-brown gaze rest on the brute.

He was big, his hue dark. Large leathery wings rest at his sides, dipped in feathers. His locks were radiant also, a silky ebony, perfect with his blue gaze. Her smile became wider when the other mare finished speaking and it came time for her to grace them with her presence. Letting out a soft nicker, she entered the scenario, long regal steps carried her over to the pair - effortless but beautiful. When she came within comfortable distance she stopped, bent one knee then bowed her cranium. Regaining her posture, she rested her pools on the boy. "Greetings, sir. A pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Helovia." She then turned to the beautiful mare, a kind smile on her velvets and her orbs warm. She nodded slightly then spoke, her voice softer than a bird's feather. "Beautiful miss, you carry scents of Helovia. I have never met you before, what a shame. Hello, my name is Abishia, it is nice to meet you miss."

@[Draeseong]
ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
PHP Code:
Aurelia</style>
I move at a fast trot. I'm a feral looking mare with a wild mane and tail and a coat that is dirty, but do I care? No. Recently, I've gotten slightly heavier. I pray that it is not from my intimate night with Voodoo and Rostislav. This is mot a time to be pregnant, not with all the dangers. Then again, the World's Edge is filled with many great warriors. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. I'm a rough mare, I could keep a baby in line.

Right?

I'm very young, though. Almost too young. Who knew that the second I reached a reproductive age that I would get serviced by stallions. The strangest thing about this situation is... I don't know which the father is. I'm not sure what my friends will think, but I hope they will be supportive of this decision. If they are not, I know that the foal can always live with Africa. She was a great caretaker for me, and I think she would love to raise a child.

A voice bursts through my thoughts. This voice is obviously feminine and perhaps hesitant. "Hi.. who are you? I mean.. are you looking for someone? I could help direct you.." I see two horses. One mare and one stallion, One is a darker pegasus and the other a light equine. Another horse is quick to join them. This painted horse... I recognize her. Now, I dread joining them, but know I have to.

My lively trots slows to a halt as I join them. The paint speaks and I hear her name. Abishia. I sound it out in my mind. It's a unique name. I like the way it sounds when she says it. The baby snake coiled around my ears lets out a tentative hiss. "I'm Aurelia of the World's Edge. This here" I look up with my eyes, as if gesturing towards the small snake coiled around my ears, securely held. "is my friend Shilva." I look back at the horses.

Then I am filled with growing concern.

"There is sickness in these lands! You three would be wise to follow me to my home. You do not have to join my herd, but take a break. You need to be healthy to not become sick here." I stare strenly at each of them for a moment. With a quick snap of my tail, I spin around so my butt faces them. From a halt to a brisk trot, I set off towards the World's Edge. I do not wait to see if they are following.

They'd be stupid not to.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; follow aurelia if youd like to join the edge! shes pregnant so shes getting fat. also, her snake companion is wrapped around her ears.. if you were confused by that. you guys can keep posting and ill start a thread in the edge if he decides to join! :D
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Draeseong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Dawn

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Brisa], @[Abishia], @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

A slight breeze whistled through the stallion's mane as he admired himself in the pool's rippling reflection. Those eyes. They were especially captivating today. The swirling aura usually had a distinguishable shape at all times, but they had suddenly changed and couldn't seem to make up their mind. He was reminded of his father. His murderous, psychotic, demonic father. It was how his father's eyes looked right before he reared back to end his own foal's life. Draeseong's blood began to pound with the mere thought of it. His muscles grew tight and a furrow deepened in his brow. The swirls in his eyes began to quicken their pace. Faster and faster they turned, until they finally decided on a shape- a lion chasing its prey. He wondered what that could mean, if his aura patterns meant anything at all. His gaze started to blur as his mind was carried elsewhere. Whispers began to murmur in his head. They got louder and louder, they were becoming quite overwhelming. He was about to snap-

A light brush of soft feather tickled his cheeks.

A raven had swooped by and hovered in the leaves of a tree across the clearing. It clung to the lowest branch, staring at the great stallion.

Those wings.

They reminded him of his mother. He smiled as he fondly remembered her gentle caress- the way her mane sparkled in the moonlight and her sweet kisses upon his head. He longed for her to be by his side again, but knew it was impossible.

His memories were interrupted by a voice. It came from a quite beautiful grey dappled mare. He smiled as she lowered her head, her seemingly bashful approach was quite adorable. He tossed his mane so his forelocks landed perfectly around his eyes, and called to her:

"Why hello there, my dear. I am known as Draeseong. I appreciate the offer, though I am looking for no one in particular. Anyone will do, especially a pretty thing such as yourself."

A lighthearted smirk waved across his face and he began to prance towards her when another mare appeared out of the foliage. She was a young one, with a very aesthetic appearance. Her light eyes complimented her chestnut locks. Draeseong gave a swift bow of acknowledgement and accepted her welcome before yet another mare arrived.

This time it was a Pegasus, like himself. Her coloring was most unusual, he adored it- as did other stallions, judging from the size of her belly. His eyes focused for a moment on her companion. He had never seen two different species living in harmony such as this. Perhaps this land was unlike the others. Helovia, was it? World's Edge? He assumed it must be a province, region, or even a herd.

"A sickness?"
He wondered what kind of sickness has befallen such seemingly beautiful lands. If this was true though, it was probably best not to linger.

He began to trot after Aurelia, and turned his head back towards the other two.

"I would be most honored to have you join us. I could use the company," he neighed, giving a subtle wink before turning his head back towards the pegasus mare, his locks dancing gracefully with each step.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH