the Rift

[OPEN] There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Such stupid little creature birds are. If it had a brain in it's little head, it should fly up instead of soaring at the same height too long. With a massive kick from my hindlegs, I momentarily fly before my jaws gets a hold of it's wing. When a few drops of blood find their way down the throat, I land with a massive thump on the ground. It's only because I have so many failed attempts at flying, that I can land somewhat gracefully.

The bird squeaks for another chance at life, but today I am ruthless. With a massive shake of my head, I break it's neck while the wing is still caught in my mouth.

It's funny how some smells are easier to recognize than others, for no sooner than I was about to devour this lump of feathers and bone, my nose caught my attention. With a slow movement I turn my body around and suddenly I am not alone. Two mares have found their way here, one a little bit bolder than the other, but still - TWO! And one even talks.

I spit the bird out of my mouth before I pull myself together I comment on the winged mare's stupid advice. "I was not yelling at the air. I was trying to quiet down the birds, but as they did not listen..well.." Should I feel bad for killing the bird? I drop my gaze to it, but as I feel nothing (only hunger), I focus on the one in the back. She is pretty, as is the one who just spoke, but they look at me as I am some crazy dude and I don't like that.

What do I do? I turn on my charm. "Anyone hungry?" I ask with a grin as I kick the dead bird towards the winged mare. "Or should I get another one so we don't have to share?"

@[Sheba] & @[Elsa]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds - by Windwalker - 04-01-2014, 03:56 PM