the Rift

[OPEN] There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
There was a sickening crunch, and a bird carcass is hanging from his mouth. Elsa lifted an inquisitive brow as the bird was then thrown to the ground. Blackie here didn’t seem to appreciate her advice, but still, he needed a better way to let go of his anger! Apparently these poor avian species were just the source of his anger. Elsa couldn’t help but let out a quick, hardy laugh. How could a bird annoy you? They were nature’s sound box, without them, life was boring.

Suddenly, and rather snarky, he kicked the dead bid towards Elsa. Her eyes narrowed as he then started to address the unicorn nearby. Unipie then began to approach, turning on her own charm. Elsa felt as if she was going to be sick. Maybe they were secretly bird-killing lovers. As she finished, Elsa looked pointedly back to Blackie and shrugged. She lifted her wings as if to make a point, eating a bird would be slightly cannibalistic. "Oh yes, let me eat my own kind..." She muttered, gently lifting the carcass in her mouth to set it at the base of a nearby tree. It was one of the few that peppered this open plain. She moved back over toward the little gathering, and shrugged. "This looks like the start of a bad joke.." She added, looking around. A crazy equine, a white pegasus, and a flirty unicorn walk into a field..

Yep, that sounded like the start to a terrible joke. "I'm Elsa." She added nonchalantly with a shrug, figuring she might as well get the most out of this conversation. "So what brings you all here on this fine day to kill birds?" She finished, eyeing both of the figures before her.

"Talking"
@[Windwalker] You only need to tag me if i'm next to reply. :3
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Is Something In The Air And It's Not Birds - by Elsa - 04-02-2014, 08:53 AM