the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

His question is a personal one, demanding effortlessly whatever answer I’d be willing to feed it. Had my nature been one of fake tongue waggling, the lad might have received some light heart joke of a man trying to cover his mistakes as logic decreed. Luckily I wasn’t the false sort and it seemed that honesty was only a breath away from those that were curious enough to pry, “I thank Earth for his blessings and pray for my children, their safety and well-being. I pray for forgiveness in shortcomings—which are numerous in the count.” Gilt gaze watches the ripples grow still and glassy once again, I lingered on the pool; searching for nothing, but at the same time searching for everything, “And lastly I pray for guidance…for it would seems that no path is entirely right or wrong.”

The other prying was easier to answer, though I felt that much was only a repeat of what had been previously spoken, “Ye would be required to become a caretaker in the stories of this land—a keeper of knowledge and lore. Pass our history and tales to the generations that will come.” Further instructions would come from Earth himself, I could only word what had become fact—in truth nobody understood the godly position that Wilibald would soon find himself holding. It was shrouded with magic that was both pure and powerful; Onni had held the title of oracle for many seasons—and she had glowed with the radiance of sun. “Can ye accept this position? With a full heart?”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM