the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
My hooves pad quietly through the new season. Birdsong. Also known as spring. My winter hairs are already shedding, revealing a slightly lighter coat, and the purple and pink hairs on my belly become more vivid. Though snow is still spattered around on the ground, I can see the sickly green of deadened grass peeking through. With a full snow melt and a nice couple rains, the grass will be full and lush again. I find myself smiling at the idea.

But that's not why I'm out and about this morning. I have been called by my new king. New.. I never really had one before. It was just sort of a mess before. Now, I have leaders - I answer to Seele and Midas. Though, I admit, I do not know either of them particularly well. Or really, at all. I have heard Midas's call, back when he was the leader of Dragon's Throat. That much I remember from the caves. Seele was absent, however, when I arrived. I only really knew Circuta and Reizend then. His winged black and white form is not too far in the distance. But what really piques my interest is that I heard more than my name called, carried through the whispers of the trees. Wilibald. I do not know this beast. Do I want to know him? Of course I do! I am a friendly soul, if a little shy sometimes. My glass horn knocks the low, flimsy branches from my path as I go.

And there in front of me clear as day, Midas the Golden and Wilibald the... short and fat. But I find it endearing instead of laughable. She seems to think it is laughable. But I'm not going to let the Voice ruin this moment. I have to make a good impression. The gordito must be Wilibald. I approach, lowering my head submissively toward the King. I nod to him, and to Wilibald. Before I reply to the summons I live my head again, a smile on my velveteen lips and a sparkle in my warm chocolate eyes. "You called, King Midas?"

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 04-05-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM