the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Wilibald's reaction was a mix of confusion and surprise; I smiled at him kindly, waiting with the patience of earth for his mind to swallow the information that had been given. It wasn’t moments later that he spoke up, hesitantly but curious enough to be interested all the same, “Aye, visions.” Ebony crown nodded once sharply in assurance, no sign of humor layered my gaze—this wasn’t a jest, “It is said that those chosen will receive the ability to glimpse past the fog of time and see into the future. Ye will not only become keeper of lore, but a personal advisor to myself and Seele in all matters. The god of earth will speak with thee more on such matters, of that I am sure.”

The grey lady, Cashmere, had an entirely different reaction. She responded favorably, the youth seemed to enjoy the announcement of title by evidence of how she kicked up her heels. I turned my attention toward her question, “Ye will be paired with Elsa. Thee might remember seeing her from the herd meeting?”it would be Cashmere’s reasonability to meet with the other Mason, though I felt that their pairing couldn’t have been more perfect; both females seemed to possess an even temper,“She is a Pegasus, pale white and carries the mark of Frostfall on her left shoulder.” The inheritance of magic was an honor; I often wondered on how the lord chose his leaders in ranks, obviously there was some form of compatibility or skill.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM