the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I felt nothing but kindness and an overwhelming embrace of patience for the amiable ittle fellow, Wilibald was certainly unaccustomed to our manners of life; and had I been in his hooves, my reaction might have mimicked the same. He repeated the title of our lord patron, I nodded graciously and fell silent for the next question that was surely quick to heel. He lowered his face from me, concentrating on some steading spot in the dirt. I smiled and restrained the urge to reach out with friendly gesture and give the lad a small tap on the shoulder. “Lift heart,” I wanted to say, “Thee is blessed.” But my foreign friend and brother didn’t seem like a touch would be as well received as I’d have it.

After a moment, Wilibald looked up with a troubled stare that bordered nerves. He easily caught my gaze, steading as our eyes locked. Ebony brows rose expectantly and the flashing flick of ivory hit both hocks eagerly. “Visiting the pool would be a good start.” I mused quietly, “Then praying for guidance—it is anyone’s guess if Earth answers ye today. He works as he will.” Perhaps actually showing him the marbled water would help clear up any confusion. “Come, walk with me dear brother. I will show ye the pool.” Glancing back toward Cashmere I offered the dappled mare a cordial beam and added, “Should ye further assistance, find me later.” She was capable lass and I felt sure that the position of Mason would suit her well.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM