the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I’d expected reservations, confusion—but when Wilibald spoke up with a half suggestion that I would play him the fool. I was shocked, a visible frown chased the light from my face and eyes; jaws flapped apart but for the moment nothing aside from air would come forth. His explanation turned into another question, one likely born of fear from the unfamiliarity of this new life. Surprise transformed beautifully into a shine of tenderness, “Storyteller is among the most respected ranks, ye will be holding a position of the highest honor. I believe ye will be satisfied. It is not a position of battle or strife.”

We walked to the water in silence, I remained open to his questions but there was no lie to my eagerness for acceptance to stir as a result. When the forest opened to reveal a shallow pool I smiled and glanced back at my company for his reaction. Though the atmosphere was calm and water unrumpled, smooth as glass—he looked about ready to jump from flesh into another body that was far from this location.

Easing forward toward the bank I hovered near the surface, lowering one wing to gently brush a feather across its pristine surface, scattering the smooth texture into an array of ripples and droplets. His next inquiry made me smile wider, “Nay,”I started, glancing toward the distant cliffs and the sky, “He lives all around us, in the plants and animals. His breath gives life to the creation we see.” Turning toward Wilibald I added firmly, “He is the earth. The soil beneath our feet.”

“This pool is only a tool used to communicate with him directly. It is a place of prayer and sometimes they are answered.”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 04-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 05-26-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Heart song (Wilibald and Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-02-2014, 10:04 AM