the Rift

Looking.

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare stomped her hoof. How dare this bastard of a stallion ruin their nice day! The mare glared at the horned stallion. Her eyes were sharp, she was giving him a good hard and evil stare.

"What kind of horse are you?! Questioning your own herd mate?! And can't you be nice to the newcomer?! Who cares that she was on our land! I've been beside her almost the entire time and you think I haven't watched her?! She hasn't done anything to harm us or the herd! Besides, what rights do you have to eavesdrop on us. Or did you follow me?! You're gonna have to go through me before you can get to her, mister! And just so you know, Mauja himself took me to this herd! So what right do you have to question me?!! "The mare's voice was raised and booming. With every word the mare stepped closer to the stallion, her hooves stomped and her nostrils flared. Her eye were narrowed and her ears were laid flat on the back of her head, she had moved close enough to the stallion so that her horn was at his throat. The mare was angered and not afraid to attack a herd mate. She was angered that the stallion had either been eavesdropping or had followed her to Amira's location.

The mare was angered, her nostrils flared, her heart was burning up. Anger was on a thread, barking and snapping it's sharpened teeth at the mare's kindness, which was shrinking away, becoming smaller and smaller.

Word Count: 255
OOC: Leyra's getting angry. >=<

Action
Thought
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Looking. - by Amira - 08-18-2012, 11:12 PM