Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Mid-morning

Mood: Relieved

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Kaj], @[Brisa], @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

The atmosphere of Draeseong's smile began to change. It was more of a half-smile now, his eyes engulfed with sympathy for the mare. He had figured she bared a child in her womb, but had not guessed the circumstance of her burden.

"I'm terribly sorry such an event has befallen upon you, my dear. Especially at such a youthful time of your life. My most sincerest condolences."

He trotted along in silence for a moment.

How could any brute take advantage of such an innocent mare? No, of any mare, no matter who it was.

A touch of anger glittered in his eyes beneath the aura, whose pattern swiftly turned into two tigers roaring and clawing at each other before resuming an abstract state. He enjoyed making love as much as the next stallion, perhaps more, but he would never force himself upon a mare. A mount is only acceptable upon invitation. Which for him...was practically all the time. Perhaps other stallions were much less fortunate. Such lowly creatures felt they had no other choice. What a sad life. Either way, it's no excuse to potentially devastate a life and rob her of her beautiful innocence. If he was ever witness to such an event, there would be hell to pay. He realized the intensity of his gaze and cast away these thoughts. They were of no use. Life isn't about dwelling on the bad, it's about looking towards the future and all it has to offer.

On the bright side, no matter the father, I'm sure the foal will inherit his or her mother's beauty."

He gave a warm smile as his aquamarine orbs glanced in her direction for a moment, hoping she wouldn't allow herself to be consumed with feelings of fear and worry for too long. It was much too early in her life to be plagued with such negativity.

A soft nicker escapes him as Aurelia shoots a comment, "Dang, boy, you work fast than me. He tossed his mane gently and a smile of amusement graced his face as he rolled his eyes playfully.

Right as they stopped to wait, a large golden stallion emerged into view. He was quite regal in appearance, dipped with the colors of majesty. Draeseong was briefly reminded of his father, the same flaxen mane. Fortunately, this newcomer didn't appear to be possessed by a demon or have any murderous intentions.

The onyx stallion returned the King's bow, his forelocks dancing before him, eyes filled with a grateful warmth.

I am known as Draeseong. I have traveled great distances in my life, but have never called anywhere home. I humbly thank you for the warm welcome into your beautiful lands."

He rose only after the King had done so and gave a glance back towards Aurelia and Brisa. He gave a devilishly handsome smirk before cantering oh so elegantly after Kaj. For once, he wouldn't have to constantly be on the run. He could perhaps have the peaceful life his mother had always wanted him to have. His heart soared with excitement of what the future had in store, the aura in his eyes momentarily still for the first time in his life.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Messages In This Thread
cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-02-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Aurelia - 04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-03-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-03-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Brisa - 04-03-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Kaj - 04-05-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: cheers to new beginnings - by Draeseong - 04-05-2014, 10:52 PM