the Rift

[OPEN] night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
KAJ
It's his name, shouted from the precipice of the land he owns, that lifts his aurals and garners his attention. Crown lifts and swivels, pale sapphires envisioning the lay of the land imprinted upon the map of his mind, determining the source of the noise. Clearly not a newcomer, for how he is called for by title, but why so near the borders and the ruination of the walls his darling Sunshower had once adored? By law of deduction, it's simplistic to guess that whomever calls for him- the tone is familiar but not overtly, a face he knows only in passing, a song he knows only in portions- has a newly arrived Helovian at their side. Excusing himself the sun-spun stallion turned on heel, lifting his wings to the crisp air flowing off the top of the ocean below the cliffs, easily lumbering forth and into the air. But he flies low, eyes like a raptor as they scan the foliage below, the only newly quickening buds not enough to shield his targets from view beneath the bare branches.

Before he arrives he sucks the chilled air deep into his lungs, sides expanding and deflating all at once to sing back to them, like songbirds tittering away to keep each other in range. It is a sign that he is coming, to not fret for he will arrive shortly. And true to word, he does, for they are in his range of vision not long after the vocals are sure to reach their ears. Massive wings push aside the branches with the buffeting of the wind he causes as he slows, descending with nary a sound, exercising all control so as not to startle the femme at his soldier's side. A wisp of a smile curls his lips into something more presentable as he extends a wing towards Note. He has not been forgotten, for his manner of introduction at the herd meeting had struck Kaj as honorable, despite Kahlua being the one to address him.

"Welcome back, Note. I see you have brought us a friend from the gateways?" Interest colors his lyrics and his eyes turn to the unnamed dame at Note's flank. A chivalrous half-bow and a tilt of his crown are given to the lady, greeting her wordlessly as his tongue forms the syllables he wishes to string together for her. "I am Kaj, King of the World's Edge. Welcome to our home. May I know your name, friend? And what you seek from my family and lands?" He does not mean it in any intimidating fashion, a simplistic question in fact; does she desire temporary respite, or a long term home? For it will determine much about how Kaj will respond to her request.

@[Note] and @[Saphiron]

LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Kaj - 04-03-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-05-2014, 10:05 PM