the Rift

[OPEN] night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
KAJ

Warm blue eyes crinkle happily as Note nods his head in assent, overjoyed to see the fellow safe from harm and back within the safety of the lands. He did not pressure Note for more information than necessary, believing in his own capabilities to assess what Note had seen in Saphiron. As the Protector moved closer he extended a wing towards the other flighted fellow, perhaps an amiable brushing of flight feathers in mind. It is clear as he looks over Note that he is looking for health, making sure his fellow guardian has not been harmed in the process of recruiting the pale-maned damsel before them. Once assured his brother is unharmed and in good health, seemingly mentally as well by the satisfied, effervescent smile crossing his face, Kaj smiles softly and turns his attention back to the mocha fae standing opposite him. Her expression is indulgent, becoming shocked and wide as he bows regally before her, extending wing to brush against the foliage and scattered glass of blue below. But she is quick to follow, her own frame leaning and turning elegantly to return the action he has made. She is slim and dainty, petite in comparison to the majestic war-like build of the King before her, but her eyes are full of wonder and her features glowing with life. It's a welcome change, one he appreciates with soft eyes of summer noon skies.

Her voice is soft and cooing, dovelike, but the King laughs softly in his chest like a warm rolling storm, thunder in a dry lightning storm. Deep and comforting. "Call me by name, little dove. I am no lord, merely King. If it pleases you more, you may call me by that." He is warm like the sun as he speaks, amused ad endeared by her actions and hesitant words. He is no Lord. There is no celestial drum beating in his chest, he is just a man with a crown of moonlight on his head. The true lord is in fact a lady, and the mistress of night was the only one he would attribute such titles to. Her name comes next, and she fights for words, honey eyes crinkled and adorably nervous as she conjures up sentences for him.

"A beautiful name, Saphiron," he coos, attempting to put her more at ease with the compliment. She fits her name, the shock of sapphire on her wings reminiscent of a bluebird. Though he cannot help but to laugh softly as she recounts her experience in the Threshold. "Yes, I'm afraid that's quite a normal experience, miss Saphiron." Her swooning over the beauty of the lands he's always been loyal to swells pride in his ribcage, for even he cannot get over the beauty he sees daily. With every new morn he falls for the lovely land all over again.

"Thank you, the Moon Goddess has blessed us with this beauty. It makes me proud to see you so enamored with it." Wings smooth up his sides to position themselves high and tight, militaristic even, out of habit and upbringing nobody but he knows about. It is not comfortable, nor overly opposite, but it draws his shoulders up and his chest out even as his face is soft. His body speaks of strength and power while his features sing out brotherhood and curiosity. Listens as she speaks, contemplates what she spreads before him, knowing she is lost and he must guide her from this point.

"I know personally both our head Healer and our head Sleuth. They are very dear friends of mine. I will not force you to decide now, this land is meant for growth and honesty of self. However, I can introduce you to them with ease. Perhaps, under their tutelage, you can not only expand your skill range in both directions, but discover what you truly want?" He leaves the offer before her, excitement to help guide her along the path of growth gleaming in his eyes. Quilyan and Resplendence would handle her gently, that he was sure of. He trusted no other as deeply to care for the new member as he did them.

@[Note] and @[Saphiron]

I hope this helps, Missy <3

LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Kaj - 04-05-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-05-2014, 10:05 PM