the Rift

[OPEN] night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders

Saphiron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her silence is absolute and pure, watching the exchange between the stallions in a surprisingly hawkish way. She was most definitely observant, picking up on tiny things like that, but she was far from subtle about it. She turns to Kaj as soon as he does the same to her, the look in her buttery amber eyes at first clinical but quickly melting into appreciation. Nothing much scares her... that she will admit to, at any rate, but towering stallions were up there on the list. It wasn't just their physical force and it wasn't necessarily fear for her mortality, but what they are capable of, from sheer obliteration through mindless destruction to a tenderness that was a bliss which did not belong in such a bleak world and yet by the good grace of the gods, it did. She already sussed out that Kaj belonged in the latter category; his presence was mighty, as any good king's would be, but his soul was benevolent and it made her feel, if even for one precious gold moment, that all was right in the world.

His deep and thunderous laughter startles her out of her light reverie, but she does not find it unpleasant; it was as inviting as the rumble of the summer showers it mimicked. "As you wish, my lo--er, king. Kaj." If she knew that he did not think himself celestial, she would tell him what she saw in him; a great, winged spirit that soared.

And then he has to go and compliment her, of all damned things. Even if it was just about her name! It was one of her weak points, up there with good food and friends. Her pleasant expression absolutely plummets. If they could see, her face would be red as embarrassment blossoms across her cheeks like a lit match to oil. She self-consciously glances away, suddenly feeling too much under the same brand of scrutiny she dishes out, only to land it on Note. "Thank you."

She is practically floored by him, again, as his wings splay out their large feathers, becoming statuesque; two beacons, steadfast, of all things wild and noble. The sunlight lines them in a rich molten gold that blazes more brilliantly than the material itself; their tips look as if they've become ablaze. The urge to stretch her own over takes her and she follows the instinct readily, but ceases about halfway into the lift before tucking them back in. An agreeable, buoyant nod takes her head for a quick jaunt. "Honestly, I don't think I could have dreamed up such a place. I must remember to bring offerings of thanks to her."

A breath is taken in swiftly as a surge of pride outlined with gratefulness swells in her chest. "I trust your judgement, so I would be honored. Whatever way I can be of use to you and your kingdom." So quickly after does she humbly drop her neck down again, it would seem she is unaware of even having done it before she is upright again. She is beaming. "Okay, now what??" She glances between them both expectantly, her body suddenly energized and pointedly alert. Her enthusiasm is exuberant and puppyish.

@[Note] & @[Kaj]

Messages In This Thread
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: night vision binoculars, Saphiron, Leaders - by Saphiron - 04-05-2014, 10:05 PM