the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Love && Loss

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
The mare offers her name and rank. Confusion seems to be laced upon her face and it takes all of me not to laugh. After all - I know I can't talk, and I cannot assist her in this confusion. Still, just that extreme confusion is all it takes for me to laugh. I have been too confined, too sad, for too long. This, or anything really is all it takes for me be completely dumbfounded at others idiocy. However, it is the muzzle stuck out in greeting that has me pinning my ears.

Back off, doll. I'm thinking in my head as I snap out, stepping forward and to the side to get just a little bit closer. Whether I touched her skin or not didn't matter - it was the warning that did. He's mine.

Ears stay pinned as I glance towards Alleo who has moved into a more defensive stance between the Aurelia and I. Why was I here? I was here because I had wanted to be alone - to remember my hawk, to grieve my loss. But apparently I wasn't allowed to do that in peace. A snort of annoyance escaped my maw as he asked her why this yellow and white mare was here.

What would she do? Have a panic attack? Actually attempt to attack me? Insult me? No matter what I was ready. I could have her on the ground in seconds because of the earthquakes. Let's see the mare who looked pretty pregnant be able to fly away when she couldn't get a running start.
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

@[Aurelia] - tag cause its been a lil while and wasnt sure if you realized or not

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 05-25-2014, 12:27 AM