the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Love && Loss

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It's Birdsong! The thought just occurs to me now. I stand near the center of this large field that is elevated onto a mountain. To get up here, horses would have to hike upwards to reach the altitude of this field. The thick fog surrounded the safest hiking trail adds a bit of mystique to the whole experience. That... is why I flew up. Getting up here was quite easy with my rather large wings. I've gotten use to the fog in the World's Edge and this hazy gray mass of cloud is no different, no matter how much it tries to be different.

I've already flown up here, landed, and started eating. I cram every blade of grass I can into my rather large mouth the suck it in, like a vacuum cleaner. The juicy blades dance across my taste buds in a way that is everything good. I would usually not think about how good the grass is, but now I am for some 'mysterious' reason. Of course, I've found that this reason is that I am without a doubt pregnant.

But I am really fat.

Am I also just putting weight on? That is a scary thought to me, for pegasus have to be light to be able to properly fly. I think about what I think the foal would look like. Sometimes I imagine an non-proportional mass of fur and other times a slender and agile foal. This is what I have been day dreaming about for around 15 minutes. My serenity soon vanishes and is replaced with gut twisting worry.

The ground starts moving.

Much like an earthquake, the ground starts to shake wildly. I'm actually surprised that a dark void has not opened up and sucked me in yet. My head shoots into the air, looking around to see if anyone felt that. I see one horse, a creamy white one. I can't tell if it's a mare or stallion. I, being a curious horse by natural, start moving towards the figure in a brisk trot. As I get closer, I see it a mare. She's beautiful with a pristine ivory coat and banners. Somewhere deep inside of me, there is a stab of jealousy, but it fades away like the rumbling of the earth.

My trot slows to a halt. I am close to this mare, but out of kicking distance. I don't know if this mare will attack me or not. I've always been taught to be very careful around strangers, because one doesn't know how they might react to a new horse. Then, I recognize her face. Her features are so familiar and I cannot help but lavish in her beauty.

Then it dawns on me who she is.

I do not remember her name, or if she ever even told me her name. Perhaps she said it during the meeting that felt like eons ago. The meeting where Gaucho was upgraded to Sultan and few horses disagreed with that decision. That is when I first saw Gaucho. That is when my slight crush on him started.

"That was quite a shake! Are you okay? I'm Aurelia." A large smile is plastered onto my face as I begin speaking. I realize I am happy for no real reason and understand that my pregnancy hormones are kicking in. "I think I remember you from the Dragon's Throat. I saw you briefly during a meeting, maybe?" I know I saw her in a meeting, but what if she has a twin and that is who I saw. I don't want to make her have the impression that I am stupid.

Because, I'm really not stupid... most the time.

Walking "Talking"
ooc:; please tell me if aurelia wasn't supposed to feel that. To her, its kinda just like a vibration. lmfao, i've never rped with many characters with magic! excuse my newbie-ness
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
!! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Aurelia - 04-18-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: !! Love && Loss - by Rasta - 05-25-2014, 12:27 AM