the Rift

[OPEN] In the days of yester year

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She nodded, pleased to hear that she could still have her freedom. But the thought of herd life still scared her. Who knows, she could die unimportant and unremembered... And who would want that? Abishia has instinct to lead, heal, and create, but is it possible for her to be all those things? Hell, she doesn't even know what a herd is. All she is an orphan that was thrown to the side, left to fend for herself and become her own leader. Maybe it was the fact that she is so independent, that she is so clever. If she does become part of a herd, the Falls possibly, she would defiantly be a great asset to them, with her determination, sharp skills and a clever mind, she could defiantly become something great. The child couldn't help but to wish that Midas would take her under his wing, but she knew that this was hoping for far to much. The thoughts of the change in lifestyle were still overwhelming for her, but still she planned and thought for who, and what she would be in the future. Oh fillies.

She smiled to Ciceron, and the white tiger that she had learned was named Kiara. It seemed that more and more these days, she spotted those with creatures accompanying them, companions they were called. But Abishia had no desire to share her life with a creature she had no knowledge of. She would rather take care of herself, and spend her time wandering, or hopefully helping her herd one day. She smiled wider at the thought of becoming a loyal herd-mate, as Ciceron had mentioned. Ciceron himself must be quite important to his herd, what solider so mighty and kind couldn't be? Her thoughts swirled yet again, switching to her future and hoping that she would become known throughout her future herd, and defiantly be an important part of them, loyal to her leaders and kind to all, this kid has some true potential.

She tilted her head slightly to glance at Cic when the pitter patter of footsteps came into earshot, and soon the creature that matched them arrived. The large winged being that came over the rise to greet them must have been Midas. He was fantastic that's for sure. Bathed in white with black spots, a pair of white wings bound to him, golden pools and a grand silver necklace with a golden gem. And to top it of, a creature flying somewhere above him, a fiery light radiating off of it. Momentarily, she watched as the little Kiara turned her head to the heavens to watch the odd but stunning bird soar. But she then quickly switched her attention to Midas, who greeted Ciceron politely, then turned his attention to herself. Smiling sweetly, she bowed her head to him in respect, the radiance of his importance wafting off him and hitting her in waves. She flicked her harks forward to listen to his odd words, a way of speaking she had yet to hear from anyone in Helovia. Lightly, she flicked her forelock away from her eyes so she could make eye contact with the brute as he spoke. “What brings ye into Hidden Falls?” When he had finished, the bird gave a light chirp, seeming to prove that she was there too. Abishia tilted her head upward, nodding slightly to the bird, the only response she could think off. Ciceron responded to him, and Abishia nodded, confirming what he had said after she patiently waited her turn to speak. She stood tall in front of the two, not looking intimated by any means, but making sure she was still respectful to the two great Stallions that stood before her. She offered another kind smile before speaking, not letting her nerves get to her. "Sir Midas, it is a pleasure to meet you here in your beautiful home. As Ciceron said, I would love to become part of your herd. I haven't had a place to rest my head yet, and I believe the Falls would suit me. I wish to find a herd to be loyal to, and to serve with my best ability. " She then nodded slightly, the smile growing on her maw with excitement. She defiantly liked this place, and she was starting to take a liking to Midas and Ciceron. They were both an excellent representation of the Hidden Falls.

Then, yet another come, a lady this time, and she too had a bird. She came galloping into the scene, Abishia not even able to dip her head in greeting to the mare before she exploded onto Ciceron, their love obvious and making Abishia's heart warm. When they where finished with their sweet greeting, the pretty lady acknowledged Abi, who dipped her dome and smiled kindly at the mare. A warrior? This made Abishia wonder what she would want to be. "It is nice to meet you also Miss Parelia, I am Abishia of no lands." She let the nickname that Illynx had given her roll off her tongue. She then looked to Ciceron, then Midas, and last, back to the beautiful mare. "A warrior? My, that sounds intriguing. I am hoping to become part of these lands," She turned to Midas, meeting his golden gaze. " Sir, I do not know much about herds, would you mind informing me about ranks and such?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{{ @[Midas] , @[Ciceron] , @[Parelia] }}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-02-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Parelia - 04-02-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Ciceron - 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: In the days of yester year - by Midas - 04-07-2014, 09:28 PM