the Rift

[OPEN] hide the bitter taste [Kahlua]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

Kutlu seemed to return the gesture, speaking calmly. "Quite a few seasons, Aaron." There was no bad blood between them, not even really between Phi and him..... Even if he still wanted to kick their hind ends for attacking the Foothills. "To long." In the end, he could not blame them. They saw their chance for a home for The Grey and they took it. Mirage's ties with the Throat had stopped the young stud short of defending against the invasion. "I see you got a companion. Congratulations. He nodded before speaking again. "Thank you. I see you gained one as well. Congratulations to you too." Alanna shifted, unsure of the bear.

“How can I help you?” Kahlua was cutting straight to the point, and he could not blame her. Surely Kutlu had come for a reason. Sure enough that reason was soon revealed. "I'm looking for a home." A short pause before words Aaron was surprised to hear. "One safe enough for myself and my mate. A mate?! Kutlu had a mate before he did? Did Phi have one too? Stop that. Neither girl good enough for you Alanna's voice sounded off in his mind. He did not feel that way, at least when it came to Phi. What bout Kimber? Though Kahlua nice too... Aaron had to stop himself from reacting to those words. He missed Kimber dearly. No one could replace her presence in his life. Kahlua was his friend, once Glazier partner. Not a romantic interest.

However he was even more in shock when she called the name of her mate. "Lakota!" Alanna was quick to respond in his mind. Girl name for mate? Sure enough out from the trees came an unfamiliar figure. A mare at that.... Wait..... That means Kutlu fancies the girls?! What the hell?! Even Alanna was staring in shock.... Aaron would of never guessed that his childhood friend would of taken another girl as her mate.... "Volunteering me already?" Alanna glanced to Kahlua to see her reaction. "Lakota the Poisoner, a pleasure." Did almost everyone have titles these days? Aaron snorted in frustration. He longed to hold a place that gave him a title. "Is this the home you desire, Ktulu?" He looked to Alanna as if to say Would you be here if it wasn't?

"Talking"

GlazieR
world's edge
Image Credit

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-25-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 05-04-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 05-11-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 05-13-2014, 01:06 AM