Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Thank you." She said when Aaron congratulated her on her companion. "His name is Eytan. I received him from the Ancient Bear in the Deep Forest." She looked down at the bear, remembering when he had been just a cub, falling over his own paws and playing with her tail. Time had gone by so quickly and he'd grown into a fearsome looking predator, but at heart he was nothing more than a teddy bear.

Ktulu said nothing as Kahlua automatically assumed that her mate was a male. She was far too masculine to be able to truly commit herself to a stallion without changing who she was at her core. Lakota was perfect for her, allowed her to be herself, be protective, possessive, loving and it just felt right. The corners of her mouth curved upward as Lakota came into view. "I have." She confirmed her poisoner's question. She was sure Lakota would understand her desire to be an asset to the herd that she chose to serve. She could not and she would not sit idly by and be nothing more than a citizen.

Ktulu touched her muzzle to Lakota's forehead when the mare rested her cheek against her. "It is." She murmured in response to her question. She owed it to the Edge to serve them. It was her warriors that had helped the Basin with their invasion and she wanted to make amends for what she had done. The only way she could do that was by serving them and protecting them.

“As I said, we would be happy to have you, so long as you fit with our ideals.”

"So long as your ideals do not involve racism we will get along fine." Ktulu said, her tone serious. Her head tilted as Kahlua spoke of a more proactive way of searching for peace. "What is your method?" She asked curiously, remembering that she had told the mare one time before that peace was impossible without war.

"."

@[Aaron] @[Lakota]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Aaron - 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Ktulu - 04-23-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: hide the bitter taste [Kahlua] - by Lakota - 04-23-2014, 10:37 PM