the Rift

you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open]

Vanamo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With the fierce crimson orbs that glowed despite the obvious lack of light, Vanamo followed the striking brute into the lands of the World's Edge. It was rather a sight to behold, the frondescence full of memory towered above them like a great hallway into the land of the unknown, the herbage underneath was a bit scarcer than in the Threshold, but nevertheless still fairly ripe. Yet even though Orangemoon was taking hold and the heat was unfortunately residing, the charcoal duchess noticed that the Edge held memories of flames, deep within its past. With a cold heart that felt no pity, she freely wondered what had happened. But pushing these aside, it was almost beautiful. The charred scars of the lands emitted a danger that Vanamo took a liking to. Her black heart matched very well with her pelt and now her surroundings. It was almost like a fairytale for the sadistic.

With a shake of her fine obsidian silks, she picked up the pace and soon stepped in toe with Cineviam, making sure that her crown was in line with his. No way was she going to be an idiotic tourist and sit behind, no - a queen pretended to be an equal but secretly knew she was the superior. Not that the monochrome brute knew. Stupid is not the word, but we shall see. With a slight giggle as she pondered over these thoughts, she picked up her voice when she heard the beast talk to her. The introduction to the land was formal and quick, almost inviting her to give her opinion,
"What a home this would make..." Vanamo's darker tone was tainted with a sly sense of danger, she knew that this was absolutely perfect for her. In her deathly beautiful crown lightbulbs were sprouting up everywhere as she thought just what could be extracted from the terra firma.

In an instant Cineviam silenced all thoughts with a piercing cry out, quickly followed by the suggestion of not much time left to wait. As impatient as anybody would be, Vanamo stamped down irritatedly against the ground with her dished daggers, but only to herself. She knew that mouthing off to one of the herd members, that she soon most lustily wanted to be a part of, was not a wise move. And so she waited. A small hope hoped for another brute. Oh how they fall... she mused to herself with amusement. Another giggle echoed from her soft velveteens and then she turned her frightening gaze unto the alabaster and charcoal brute that stood beside her.
"Not long at all." Her voice was soft and smooth, a sweet talking femme like she was knew how to fall into the good books of sirs.

And so she waited with the acquaintance.

Messages In This Thread
you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-19-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: you're just a game I play [vanamo/Mauja?/open] - by Vanamo - 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM