the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Longing and desire pounded through his being as he felt his sweet Parelia beside him, her warmth, her touch, it was almost too much for him to comprehend. Dealing with such a strong emotions was going to end up killing him one of these days but he would not have it any other way. He was head over hooves for this mare and there was nothing he could do to change that nor did he want to. He was happy for the first time in a long time and it was all thanks to the two women in his life, Parelia and Kiara. Fidgeting slightly as he tried to contain himself he chuckled softly at the rather playful response to his statement. My she was in a rather good mood today he thought to himself only allowing himself to take small shallow breaths to limit the potency of the pheromones entering his system.

" Oh I have my ways of hiding but you only need to call and I would be there beside you." He commented with a smile playfully tugging at a few locks of her mane trying to keep himself occupied so his mind wouldn't wander too far. "What do you think about having a foal?" At first the words never really registered within his brain as it was something that he never imagined of himself with his current history behind him. Wait...that wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.. this was real? A feeling of shock passed over his body as the comment sunk slowly into his thick skull. Lifting his head so that he could meet Parelia's eyes with his own he couldn't really believe what he was hearing. Was she serious? Was this something that was possible?

The thought of becoming a father scared him as he knew nothing about parenting, and the most recent revelations made him question his ability to be a good father. What if he tried and failed, what then? There was no doubt in his mind that Parelia would be an amazing mother but what kind of role model could he ever hope to be. Everything he had originally thought his father was, turned out to be a lie how could he be something he did not know? He couldn't refuse if it was what the fae wanted, he would give her anything she wanted even if it cost him his life. " A..a foal?" He tested carefully furrowing his brow slightly in confusion. "I mean.. you know that I love you with all my heart. Are you sure this is something that you want?" His expression was soft and kind but the situation made his head spin. "That is a big step are you sure we are ready for that?"

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: •• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-06-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 05:51 PM