the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
Honey orbs gazed at the stallion worry creasing her usually blank face. His silence stretched on and she allowed it figuring he needed to think about what all she had said. The beginning of the dappled stud's next words made her smile she as very ready for a foal. The last few words scared her and she could feel her heart beating faster. Pretty features creased tiny ears flicking back until he continued. Her body stiffened as she listened to his tale. Her face was frozen as she pulled her straight mask back on. She sat in silence as he spoke letting his words settle over her brain like a blanket of snow on the forest. She was frozen by his words her ears tilted towards him eyes locked on his silver ones. She knew in her very heart what a true monster was like, his father certainly had been, but he was no monster.

The look of pure pain on his face killed her, she loved this stallion with all of her being and there was no way she could hate him for something his father had done. her voice was soft and gentle as she unfroze, "Ciceron, do you see the scars on my body?" She paused turning her body so he could easily see her sides. "I know what a monster is, these scars did not just appear one day. My mother was killed by wolves, and my father, sick with grieve jumped off a cliff. I was left alone when I was six months old. As I traveled I became weak I found a filly a little older than myself that said her friend would take care of me and give me a home." Her sweet voice quivered slightly her eyes boring into his. "I was abused countless times until one day I fought back. I.. I killed them both." She gulped loudly trying to swallow the knot in her throat. "I have never told anyone this before, but I have to prove to you that you are not a monster." Taking a few steps closer to arched her neck around the base of his own.

His last bout of words broke her heart and she pressed into him harder trying to sooth his fears. Her voice dripped with pain as tears poured silently from her honey orbs, "Ciceron, I love you, I could never hate you. The actions of your father were terrible, but you are a better stallion. You could never do such a thing, ever ever." In her despair she repeated the last word a few times nuzzling into his warm strong flesh. She knew in the depths of her hear that her soon to be lover could and would never hurt another unless it had to be done to protect his family.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 470
OOC: Oh geeze I about cried with this one! <3333!! @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM