the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should I Believe In The World Momma?

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

From within the irate feathers, black tinged with blue, the God of the Earth can see the swirling, twisting, writhing emotions of the pegasus mare. He watches her with a gaze older than time itself, eyes filled to the brim with a blank sort of wisdom, devoid of the fervor of the mortal before him but entrenched in a deeper understanding of her fears, her worries, her anger - for though he does not empathize with her cause, he allows for all of Their mortal children to sway from the path they were set upon. She does not understand, and it places her on the defensive; it is only fair, therefore, that she is allowed at least some of the answers that she desires so vehemently.

The second mortal and her companion are silent and stoic nearby, and the God of the Earth wonders if they have been called here by his more chaotic siblings, sent to taunt and prick and prod at the pegasus, to wave her opinions and the gods' indifference before her as though to show how little they care. He does not approve of this method, for he does care for the mortals, silly though they may be, but his siblings do not often share his appreciation for and gentility toward Helovia's inhabitants.

"In the beginning, there was nothing; and then, we created the world and a few of those inside. In the beginning, all was peaceful; and then there was war, and famine, and death. Many were alone in this world, having lost their friends, their family, and their homes. So, too, were some of those creatures you now call companions. These orphans, these young creatures that would die without care, were paired with Helovia's inhabitants so that they might live." He pauses for a moment, watches her with those emotionless orbs. "The great mothers of the companion species bartered with the equid natives so that their offspring would flourish, for without the bond, these orphans in darkness had perished. Some species mothers wanted peace with the equids, so the combination of minds was a way to ensure that peace - as two warring kinds became bonded. Each have a different story, but the outcome is the same; when orphaned and without a bond, the child will die."

"You may ask me three questions, Ampere. Choose wisely."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by Ampere - 04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by God of the Earth - 07-10-2014, 08:18 AM