the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should I Believe In The World Momma?

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The God of the Earth listened to the impassioned threats of the girl and her fox-creature, and he nodded slowly, hoping that Ampere would see through the fog of her own vendetta at the truth her friend was desperately trying to relay. He took a deep breath, the sound like a bubbling brook. The more she tried to argue her point, the more his body began to turn into the bark of a tree, rough and unmoving.

"You should not be testing the world, Amepere. The world should be testing you and your theories," he said quietly. "Love is neither right nor wrong, for true love transcends the petty idea of a mistake. True love is not just an emotion, it is a commitment. To leave, to say it was a mistake, to abandon... that is not love, for love is as much an action as a feeling."

Branches and leaves began to sprout from his tail, rooting deeply into the ground. "You are already too powerful, Ampere, to come demanding more. Perhaps you should have thought ahead in your own greed?" he said, trying to point out her own hypocrisy. She wanted more magic and more power to kill other's greed for companions. "Your magic is not mine to take away. Seek the God of the Spark. If he will remove your magic, then I may help you or a may not."

Now, the God of the Earth was merely a mouth in bark and branches. "Now leave me, before I turn you into a tree." Then, emerald gems for eyes moved to Tandavi. "Stay strong and steadfast."

Hello!

After much deliberation, the admin have decided that you first must quest for Ampere's current magic to be removed. In order to do this, she has to seek out the God of the Spark by either going to the Basin to visit the haruspex there, or she can try to summon him on Caela Insula.

In order to get the new magic, you will either have to use a prize or come take your chances on visiting the God of the Earth again. You can use a prize, or, since you saw him first, we can roll to see if he will answer the first time.

Also, you can put this wherever you want in your timeline!

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by Ampere - 04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by God of the Earth - 09-13-2014, 06:07 PM