the Rift

[OPEN] simpleton

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The Thistle Meadow was a place she had found herself wandering around quite often. She didn't know why, or how she always ended up here. Yet, her mind had seemed to subconsciously bring her right to this place, under this old, seemingly some sort of olive-type tree.

The shade provided a lovely respite from the sun. Although, today, clouds were overcast, and blocked many of the suns rays from reigning down on the earth. Distant cracks of thunder echoed across the land, providing ominous noises for the storm that was looming. Storms had always provided sort of a lulling lullaby. The way the rain hit the leaves, it created a harmonious melody which had her instantly entranced.

As of right now, she was enjoying the thought of being alone during the storm. She would be able to reflect, cry, scream, bite and be hormonal all she wanted without judgement. Being crazy was something she needed to do on a near daily basis, it was the only way she could keep the past from strangling her again. Elsa nestled herself near the tree, her body lowering to the ground and caressing the rough bark. An occasional squawk of bird, or a scurry of a squirrel were the only sounds she could hear. Her head lowered to the ground as the soft grasses of the meadow caressed her face, sending her into wonderful dreams, the soundtrack the oncoming storm. They ranged from love to death, mostly the faces of her sister frolicking through a similar meadow back home. Her mother and father stood not far off, smiles on their faces as they chatted, enjoying the moment. Ana bounced around her, whinning and egging her on.

No one could ruin this, not even an asshat.

"Talking"
Oberon, I had to tag and then revise, some of my paragraph got cut. ^^
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The small rain droplets fell from the darkened sky. The wind was picking up speed as it shifted the tips of the tree tops. The grass in the meadow swayed, it looked like arms waving for help. The wind gust past a sleeping mare. She seemed happy in her sleep. But how would the wind know? It had a whole different sight of things. Not even a small brain cell. But it swooped past her, it's wisps daring to pull at the hair of the girl. Whisking around her as she slept. It meant no harm as it swayed up to the tree tops to sway them again too. Still watching the girl.

Please Tag. :) "Talking"
NPC

Oberon2 Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

OBERON
Can I clear my conscience if I'm different from the rest?
When I come to think of it, fighting is much like chasing cyanide with a bucket of brandy; sure it tastes bright, but it is only a matter of time. Joints creaking and muscles groaning in places that I was not even sure I had any. Damn stick-people with their spikes, could not trust a single one of them to play nice and not near impale me, freaks. Do not misunderstand; it had been one hell of a rush, incomparable to nothing I had ever felt before.

The gathering storm clouds had sent me head between knees in search of safer grounds, reverberating booms of thunder whipping across the steppes. How I utterly loath rain. Trees had been scarce and far apart, but after a couple of minutes the stature of a larger tree could be glimpsed through the gathering fog. About goddamn time, and just as I settle beneath the protection of wiring branches heaven’s floodgates open. That had been far too close for my own comfort.

A fatigued sigh escapes me, but my moping thoughts are suddenly interrupted as a sound of movement breaks the clatter of the rain. I looked to either side and- What the hell? My brows furrow as I squint to get a better look. A big blob covered in white feathers rested barely a few meters away at the stem of the tree. It even took me a few seconds to realize exactly what it is. I stood almost hesitant, gazing at it to see if it stirs, not paying much heed to the wind. Nothing. It looks pretty dead to me. Silently I slither closer before extending a hoof and with a little force, nudge at it nonchalantly.

Asshat to the rescue.
Image credits || @[Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The storm that raged outside continued to move about without Elsa's conscious mind sensing it. The wind whipped at her hair, tangling itself into unbearable knots that would surely be a pain in her ass later, should she need to clean herself up a bit. Instead, she was so solely focused on the dream world that was running rampant inside of her imagination.

Ana was still bouncing around, her golden-ringed body shivering in pure delight. Ana would stop every so often, and stare at her with a mischievous look, before she would take off, straight at Elsa and grab her feathers. Slowly but surely, Elsa's pile of feathers paled in comparison to Ana's. The girl had procured so many feathers from Elsa's wings, that Elsa was sure she could create another foal from it. Not far off, Elsa's mother chastised them for being to rough. She warned them endless times about the dangers of pulling too many feathers. If they happened to pluck to many, they could end up grounding the other sister for quite a while. Not to mention, that would be terrible for the upcoming party they were planning for Ana. They didn't want to babysit Elsa during a time of celebration. The dream continued, literally until Elsa felt a pressure against her side. In dream land, she was just about to turn and yell at Ana for taking another feather before she was sucked away, back into reality.

A storm outside was brewing, large and fast. The wind caressed her body, but not in an uncomfortable way. Elsa had always preferred the wind to physical touch, the wind, as far as she knew, would not cause her harm. It had also shown her magical, breathtaking places that no being could show her from the ground. As her eyes focused, dark clouds, whipping tree-tops, and a dark horse came into view.

Wait, a dark horse?

In a sudden gasp of fear, Elsa realized the pressure she had felt in her dream, was actually physical pressure. It had come from the hoof of this stallion who had just set down his hoof back onto the ground. Elsa looked at the dark man, from the ground, he looked towering. But, as Elsa clumsily found her feet, she realized they were matched in their height. They no doubt looked to be approximately the same build, maybe not of the same heritage, but built similarly. Elsa stood in silence for a moment as she did this, assessing the situation in case he decided to attack her. Around her, the wind still rushed, and she lifted her head a moment to bask in it. It was only so often that one could revel in such glorious power. "Well, since you seemed so eager to awake me, I suppose I should just skip to the basics and tell you my name. I'm Elsa." She said simply, still not quite sure what to think of this stallion, and his reason for awakening her from her quiet slumber.

"Talking"
@[Oberon] @[NPC]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Oberon2 Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

OBERON
Can I clear my conscience if I'm different from the rest?
Ew, it’s alive. I stomped my hoof against the ground as it began to stir and clumsily, may I say even a little dumbstruck got back up on its feet. It smelled female alright, but it has wings. My head cocked in a casual curiosity, my brows still furrowed in .. what? Disbelief, disgust? Well, since you seemed so eager to awake me, I suppose I should just skip to the basics and tell you my name. I'm Elsa. I simply scoff, the corners of my mouth retracting in a quick grin of ridicule. “Thought you were dead for a moment, clearly I wasn’t that lucky.” Tail flickering I look past her and nod at her wings. “Do they work?” Or are they simply a bizarre object of female vanity? Not that there was anything wrong with women attentive to their looks, but come on, wings? I had seen an oddity or two in my life, but this had to take the cake. Not enough with horned people, there has to be winged ones as well.

Even though flirtatiousness has become a common trait of my interactions, the energy was simply lacking. These Helovian women seemed devoid of any appreciation of charms and good looks. Perhaps I had been too quick to give this land any value. Nevertheless she was, apart from her wings, undeniably a pretty little diamond, scented with the smell of Taj Mahal in moonlight. But if there is one thing to be learnt it is that even diamonds are flawed.

OOC; He's just being a grumpy pain in the butt cheek for me with his grumpiness. He's just sad for being beaten and that no one seems to catch up on his flirting. >.>
Image credits || @[Elsa]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The wind shifted around a black horse, then the white trying to lift the curls and folds of the mane. It flew up into the trees, not being able to stop itself. It was too rushed with adrenaline to think. It rushed through the tree, making the branches part for it, making them clear a path. It danced in the air for a bit, over and over.

Adrenaline Powered.