the Rift

[OPEN] simpleton

Oberon2 Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

OBERON
Can I clear my conscience if I'm different from the rest?
Ew, it’s alive. I stomped my hoof against the ground as it began to stir and clumsily, may I say even a little dumbstruck got back up on its feet. It smelled female alright, but it has wings. My head cocked in a casual curiosity, my brows still furrowed in .. what? Disbelief, disgust? Well, since you seemed so eager to awake me, I suppose I should just skip to the basics and tell you my name. I'm Elsa. I simply scoff, the corners of my mouth retracting in a quick grin of ridicule. “Thought you were dead for a moment, clearly I wasn’t that lucky.” Tail flickering I look past her and nod at her wings. “Do they work?” Or are they simply a bizarre object of female vanity? Not that there was anything wrong with women attentive to their looks, but come on, wings? I had seen an oddity or two in my life, but this had to take the cake. Not enough with horned people, there has to be winged ones as well.

Even though flirtatiousness has become a common trait of my interactions, the energy was simply lacking. These Helovian women seemed devoid of any appreciation of charms and good looks. Perhaps I had been too quick to give this land any value. Nevertheless she was, apart from her wings, undeniably a pretty little diamond, scented with the smell of Taj Mahal in moonlight. But if there is one thing to be learnt it is that even diamonds are flawed.

OOC; He's just being a grumpy pain in the butt cheek for me with his grumpiness. He's just sad for being beaten and that no one seems to catch up on his flirting. >.>
Image credits || @[Elsa]

Messages In This Thread
simpleton - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: simpleton - by NPC - 04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: simpleton - by Oberon2 - 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: simpleton - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: simpleton - by Oberon2 - 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: simpleton - by NPC - 04-13-2014, 03:45 PM