the Rift

[OPEN] Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His exploration was cut short by a voice and a head. Fiore stopped and stared at the girl with a perplexed expression that was mixed with amazement and light amusement. For a moment he was dumbstruck; so there were horses behind the wall too! She had a pretty head, he would give her that, painted much like himself expect she sported a monochrome fashion compared to his own fiery mess. Her eyes were a captivating blue and it was those eyes he sought to catch as he moved closer to her place in the wall, a crooked smile lifting his features. "You make a pretty sight for a weary traveller, Signora Kahlua." He warmly charmed, though the glass structure was covered in scars, Fiore certainly had never seen anything like it.

He thought on her question for a moment only as indeed he probably was in need of some sort of help. In fact, he needed help the moment he stepped into this bizarre place. Whatever was in the grass here was something entirely different from what he'd experienced before, but he was stubborn enough to remain and find out more. Normally he would simply move on, but never had he been anywhere this interesting before!

"Perhaps... I'm lost. Honestly, I think I've been lost the moment I stepped foot in this land. Could you tell me where I am?" He asked with a hint of embarrassment in his voice as he admitted his misfortune. Recent days had been such a whirlwind, this was the first time in his new adventure that he'd been able to stop and take in his surroundings properly. As if suddenly remembering himself, Fiore smiled broadly to the mare and dipped his head once, a few cream strands falling forwards. "I'm Fiore! I have come to this strange place seeking a little food in exchange for work."

Fiore often wondered each time he announced himself and his purpose, if others would look upon him with sneers and judgement. Many had and the stallion ignored those, he was no one special and would never pretend to be, his dreams never became bigger than a simple life full of food and good company.

Maybe you were the ocean
and I was just a stone

Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-03-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-07-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Saphiron - 04-07-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-19-2014, 08:23 PM