the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The bonded pair moved along quietly as possible, they headed for the nearest pool of water. After all, what would make her feel better than to wash the feeling of him off of her skin? It had helped the last time when she had returned to the Edge after.... Being forced to carry Malachi. This time would be no different after all. Well... The only difference was that he wanted to know her name, and what herd... Maybe he was different... Even if the way he went about it was all wrong... Why oh why couldn't she find a nice stallion to settle down with... Oh how she missed Breeze... The thought of him sent a pain deep in her heart... He was gone, and she was nothing more than a broodmare for the stallions of Helovia it seemed.... None of that mattered now... She needed to get clean...

It was not long until a voice broke through the night. It was Keiran who turned to face the newcomers first, finding it was only a pegasus mare and her bonded. Kiara wheeled around just after. "I am fine. Now if you'll excuse me..." The roan turned back to follow her path down to the nearest waters. You know you are not okay... Maybe she could help... Kiara cut him short No Keiran, I am better on my own. The panther sighed and moved along beside his bonded, but cast a glance back over to the mare that said "no, it's not alright."

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 02:57 AM