the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!

As the mare and her bonded turned she smiled still softer trying to ease the mare's worries. Honey brown orbs took in the sleek black panther before turning back to the roan mare. Her words cut Parelia a little causing her to flinch softly at the stinging meaning. The female did not want her help, but she would get it anyway. Straightening herself up she followed slowly after the pair. The panther turned a last look towards herself and she quickened her pace trotting nimbly after them. Penna wheeled down closer to his soul-mate trying to comfort and support her. Casting a glance up to his predatory figure she relaxed and pushed herself to catch up beside the mare. "I'm Parelia, please allow me to help you. Just tell me what you need and I can do it, we're family after all." She spoke softly emotion dripping from her maw.

She just carried on beside the mare watching her from the corner of her vision. Penna had come down to land on his beloved slowly firming withers and began running his beak through her silky feathers as he would his own. Slender nostrils dilated as strong lunges drew in the air. She could easily scent the stench of stallion, fear, and herbs on the mare's tender hide. What had happened to her? Instinctively the cremello mare knew now was not the time to pry, the roan would explain if she wanted too. Honey orbs found the girl's green ones and searched them briefly before fumbling for words in her mind trying to find something to say. "A family always looks after it's own, and you are my sister, even if you don't want me to be." Her voice was a little firmer but soaked in humor as she plodded on beside her herd sister.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 304 @[Kiara]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 02:57 AM