the Rift

[OPEN] Quality Time [Nasreen]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan

Despite his numerous encounters with the opposite sex and his self-proclaimed understanding of their finer features, the prince has absolutely no ability to handle the mood swings. Oh, he's gotten better at it, of course - after all, just look at his mate. But even so, he simply doesn't understand - how can a female go from one extreme to the other in approximately 0.5 seconds? Why is it that they can be ecstatic one moment and miserable the next? And, for the love of the gods, how is he supposed to make it stop?

At first, he assumes that Nasreen's tears come from their joyous reunion - after all, they have only just found one another again, and they were exchanging pleasantries and were able to tease one another, just as siblings should. But then it keeps going - and it goes on and on, and it doesn't abate, and even though he knows ladies can cry like this, it is so unlike his darling sister that his brotherly condolences fade away in favor of a perplexed stupor. He uses a wing to gently trace along her back, offering his version of a back rub in an attempt to offer her comfort, and the only thing he can think to do is apologize. So he does. But there is still no halt to those damned tears. He is at his wits' end, and Zarina is remarkably unhelpful seeing as she has no interest in sharing her bonded with this newfound sibling, and so he is left to wait in awkward silence as Nasreen cries herself out.

Finally she manages a few deep, shuddering breaths, and words fall precariously from trembling lips - and the prince doesn't know whether to laugh or to continue apologizing, for his darling sister is, in his opinion, being absolutely absurd. "Reeni, look, I - we are together, I'm right here, I'm always going to be right here, and you can find me any time you want to, I promise. I'm not going anywhere." His brow furrows in confused hopefulness - is that the right thing to say? "I'm... well, I'm better, now, Reeni. Being here has made me grow up, and I'm... I'm not sorry, but I'm sorry that you weren't here with me, maybe that would have made it easier, I don't know..." He paused, helplessly watching, waiting for some kind of reaction.

"Talk talk talk."

@[Nasreen]

lumibear
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 04-04-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 07-03-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 07-11-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 06-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM